Topic: Move Over Hogzilla

Take a gander at that thing:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070526/ap_ … 75bzHtiBIF

Gonna need more than a dog food packing plant to kill it tongue

Re: Move Over Hogzilla

Hot damn.. that thing is fuckin huge.. But you know the one thing that always bothers me about both of these findings. They never get video footage! They never call up National Geographic right away.. I know if I caught that thing I would be calling up every news station around..

Damn, I'm hungry now.......anyone want some major bacon.:lol:

You beat me! I was coming over here to post that since they are filming the hogzilla movies. The picture of that thing is just shocking.

Good point Goon.  I'd be calling news stations and getting my hands on a camcorder and shooting it. 

Still, its a leviathan.

Where the hell are they finding these mutant hogs. I never knew they grew that big since the ice age lol

DemonToSome wrote:

Where the hell are they finding these mutant hogs. I never knew they grew that big since the ice age lol

Those fuckers are here in Georgia but that's south Georgia lol.:lol:

Well Hogzilla  supposedly got into some special feed coupled with the fact that he was born from a wild hog and a domesticated pig.. It created a kind of mutant hybrid.. Thats probably what this one is too only this one had a longer life..

Man thats unreal. What other mutant creatures are be bread down there? lol

jesus it reminds me of Allison Matts!!!! sry but lookign at it it looks liek this fatass at my school her nickname is Allison Fatts

You can sure as hell get a shit load of bacon from that pig. I wonder how many pounds of bacon you can get from that big. Hey just imagine by the time that pig dies, the owner is going to have one hell of a time moving that pig. I guess what he's going to have to do is do what the janitor did to the horse from Animal House. lol

He must of used a 44 magnum to take it down. How can something that big get around without becoming big news? What the hell did the monster eat? Wild pigs tend to be pretty mean to. That thing looks like a Rino.