Topic: Your horror movie collections on MyMorgueSpace

I just finished typing all of my horror movie collection on here which took me like 3 months to do finally lol. Check mine out at MyMorgueSpace on here but mind you I probably still have 15 to 20 more to add that I can't find yet on there.:lol:

Re: Your horror movie collections on MyMorgueSpace

It's funny, because I was just going to message you and ask how many DVD's you own.  It seemed like you own every fucking horror movie imaginable.  big_smile

Shit! my list is just as long as Rip's on my morguespace. But man when it comes to all my DVD's i own that i listed on DVDA, to damn many.

If you hate Roth so much, how come you own both of his movies?  tongue

Who are you talking to Tim? I hope not me b/c i sure as hell don't hate Eli Roth. Rip gives me just as much crap about liking Roth just as much as he gives you crap for liking Roth.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-05-26 20:26:14)

Yeah i just noticed his movies listed. Yeah why does he have Roth's movies. I think he's actually a closet Eli Roth fan and doesn't want to admit to us. lol

I was talking to "RIP, the Roth hater".  Yeah, maybe he's a closet fan and doesn't want anybody to know.... Until just now.  We found out your secret, RIP!  Your soul is ours!

insert: *evil laugh*

Muawhahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TiM the Zombie wrote:

I was talking to "RIP, the Roth hater".  Yeah, maybe he's a closet fan and doesn't want anybody to know.... Until just now.  We found out your secret, RIP!  Your soul is ours!

insert: *evil laugh*

Yes, I am a horror movie fan so I do own some shitty films like say.....Cabin Fever, Hostel, House of the Dead, Bloodrayne.......remember, I am a moron.:lol:

Last edited by RIP (2007-05-27 08:09:04)

You own House of the Dead! lol:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Aw, the joys of buying movies for the sake of buying them.  tongue

TiM the Zombie wrote:

Aw, the joys of buying movies for the sake of buying them.  tongue

I was drunk when I bought them.:P

Hey... that excuse works for just about everything, doesn't it lol

DemonToSome wrote:

True, when I go dvd shopping tomorrow with some friends I will be hammered probably and I owe DHK a dvd and I think he said he wanted a Uwe Boll flick lol.:lol:

RIP wrote:
DemonToSome wrote:

True, when I go dvd shopping tomorrow with some friends I will be hammered probably and I owe DHK a dvd and I think he said he wanted a Uwe Boll flick lol.:lol:

What in the blue hell is wrong with DHK? What in the hell would he want Boll in his collection? Who in the right mind would want Boll in their collection?

He's "drunk" when he buys DVDs.  I think it's code for "I secretly like Roth and Boll".  You can't hide what's inside, RIP!  lol

TiM the Zombie wrote:

He's "drunk" when he buys DVDs.  I think it's code for "I secretly like Roth and Boll".  You can't hide what's inside, RIP!  lol

Shitttt.......I wouldn't buy another Roth or Boll dvd if my life was in danger......I would rather watch fucking 24 hour marathon of like say Yentl than there films again.:lol::lol:

i just finished with typing first version of my collection smile later will be add years tongue

Last edited by dracula (2007-06-01 14:52:23)

i finally finished puttin all my movies on there. i had bought some really cheap ones from a dollar bin that im not too proud of.... mostly the bad wes craven stuff

Unfortunantly my exassholesonofabitchmotherfuckershithead pawned all of mine so I am slowly rebuilding

The Epitome of Fear wrote:

Unfortunantly my exassholesonofabitchmotherfuckershithead pawned all of mine so I am slowly rebuilding

GW?......muwhahahaha....lol I couldn't resist.:lol::P