Topic: Guy in Mask in This video..

What movie is this mask from? 
lol, very funny video by the way, esp at the end, but don't know what mask he is wearing.. Can someone tell me which movie?  Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A9cKVxzJ1s&hd=1

Re: Guy in Mask in This video..

That's a Chucky mask from Bride of Chucky.

wow, okay.. never seen any of his movies real quick, just looked it up.. guess I will have to start from the start..  Thanks a lot!

My advice, watch the first, avoid the rest.  Though there are others who would disagree. lol

They can be entertaining at times, but the first is definitely the best.

Can't beat a movie with the incredible Brad Dourif shrieking like a madman.

I liked the first three of the Chucky movies, after that I lost interest.

I enjoy the entire series, myself (with the exception of Seed of Chucky). I grew up on them too, so the nostalgia factor could have something to do with my liking them.

But I would agree with Scavenger that the first three films in the series were the installments that I liked best. Bride of Chucky is funny to me. Seed of Chucky is pretty bad, IMO.

I watched part one, really enjoyed it, it was creapy lol.. I will go ahead and watch part 2.. I like the voice of the doll a lot!  the doll wasn't as 'scary' as the guy in the video from the original dance video I posted, this doll was 'cuter' lol... I guess I'll ahve to keep watching to see what happeneds..

Last edited by Kelly25 (2013-05-20 20:58:13)

The voice is provided by genre vet and character actor royalty Brad Dourif.  Google him, he's done a lot of good flicks. smile

Dourif ROCKS!!!

I am probably the only one that likes ALL of them, even Seed. big_smile

But the first is really the best with Bride.