Topic: Happy Canada Day 2013 you nation mates

Yep another year, lots of shows, the sweet cool great Brigitte Boisjoli's  coming to town, nice, she's awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeHsNOiSzbQ

http://www.infodimanche.com/upload/www.infodimanche.com/evenements/2013/6/91611/fete-du-canada-brigitte-boisjoli-star-academie-moppi-620x348.jpg

And the classic Fireworks. And they're always bigger than the St-Jeab's ones, more ca$h so yeah. I love these and watching them using mind/actions changing substances like alcohol is a blast. lol

Main site just posted THE 15 MUST SEE CANADIAN HORROR MOVIES. And it's cool. I'll honor the True White Cold North with some of these. For freaking damn H3LL sure!!! big_smile
http://www.horror-movies.ca/canadian-horror-films-2013/

D.O.A. wrote:

The 51rst state well that's so cold you think we hibernate......We got beer and bacon and the GREAT Gretzky.

Aboot damn right. Hahaha big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-07-01 09:45:51)

Re: Happy Canada Day 2013 you nation mates

Heh.  Called my daughter last night, who lives in Canada; her mom answered the phone and said, "Oh, hey, happy day-before-Canada Day!"  To which I replied, "You realize I'm American and haven't lived in Canada since 2001...?" lol

Big, happy Canada Day to all my maple leaf-loving, Tim Horton-guzzling, overly-polite-even-if-you-run-over-their-foot Canuck pals. big_smile

Hahahaha Thank you very much my cool crazy neighbour.

There's just one thing missing in what you said and it's the most important of them all...

MAPLE SYRUP!!! lol

Happy Canada Day to all the Canuck members of HM!

So Canada day is today ? Congrats I guess you do learn something new everyday. We're going to be celebrating ours in three more days. So maple syrup, Canadian bacon, and.......what else is canada known for food wise. Anything meat dishes ? Either way congrat I plan to go visit Canada very soon.

POUTINE!!! That's our fantastic Quebes meal. French Fries in gravy sauce with Cheese crumbs. Yumminess.

Then Tourtière, meat pie with Rabbit, Deer and Moose with Vegetables. It's a true classic. smile

No idea about the other provinces though, don't remember much, but one thing for sure is that in the West, CEREALS are definitely what they have more there. LOTS of insanely huge fields where the grow all kinds of them.

But yeah, around the same days. Independence for you and us it's the Constitution Act that united 3 colonies into a country. More stuff learned for ya. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-07-01 12:27:26)

Happy Canada Day to my northern friends. Would love to play some Broomball with ya!

Hahaha Come over!!!
Broom Ball and Curling are way too underated.

Happy Canada Day to my fellow  Canadians!

http://blog.gourmetrecipe.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/happy_canada_day.jpg

Big, happy Canada Day to all my maple leaf-loving, Tim Horton-guzzling, overly-polite-even-if-you-run-over-their-foot Canuck pals. big_smile

big_smile

I'm an American, but I'll recognize.  Happy Canada Day, all my brothers and sisters from the frosty north!  Have an extra glass (or pint, I guess) for me!  wink

What's that about a glass or pint???
H3LL no, NOTHING like a BARREL!!! lol

CHEERS!!!

Bf went for a bike ride with his friend. It called for rain but it seems like the weather is holding out for him. So I'm at his house, drinking a coffee (wish I bought booze tongue )
Gonna watch some Halloween until he gets home.
It's a good Canada day me thinks.

Very nice. Seems to me that you have fun.
And I got some booze right here for ya. Cheers!!! big_smile

I'm proud of my country. lol

http://media-cache-ak1.pinimg.com/550x/c5/78/28/c57828e5c76361df82acecb9d9945aea.jpg

I want to go to Canada someday.

Happy Canada Day!

Happy Canada Day lol that sounds so weird. Forget about the Great White North it's like 37 degrees Celsius here way too hot, but finally stopped raining fingers crossed.

Hahaha yeah, and I'm glad it's like that you can't believe. lol

Scavenger, you're welcome anytime. Whatever you do though DON'T EVER COME HERE IN WINTER. You'll freeze your ass off...

kXnPunk wrote:

What's that about a glass or pint???
H3LL no, NOTHING like a BARREL!!! lol

CHEERS!!!

http://static.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/1341045258140_8747459.png

kXnPunk wrote:

Hahahaha Thank you very much my cool crazy neighbour.

There's just one thing missing in what you said and it's the most important of them all...

MAPLE SYRUP!!! lol

BEER!   big_smile

kXnPunk wrote:

Hahaha yeah, and I'm glad it's like that you can't believe. lol

Scavenger, you're welcome anytime. Whatever you do though DON'T EVER COME HERE IN WINTER. You'll freeze your ass off...

Hahahahaha when is it not winter in Canada. How hot does it evet get their ? We're dying hear it's like in the 90s here and it's going ti get hotter. I prefer cold weather because is perfect horror movie weather. Man I wish I could make it to Canada today. I'll make sure to write this day down so I can go next year on this date. I went to Brazil on Carnival.....I love going to other countries when there celebrating stuff.

Canada - The colour of sweet blood.

DarkMistress, ROTFLMFAO!!!

mike, gets hot, over 30°C. And H3LL Brazil's carnival is such a drunken blast. Gotta love the dancing girls with sexy bikinis. big_smile

Vasquez, H3LL yeah baby!!! My favorite drink. V````V

Vasquez wrote:

Canada - The colour of sweet blood.

LOL!

Happy Canada Day everyone! 

Now go celebrate by having a beeer while watching Pontypool, American Mary, Videodrome, Gingersnaps, Prom Night, my Bloody Valentine, Black Christmas....

Just to name a few.  smile