Re: Pathetic

DemonToSome wrote:

There's some sick fuckin people in this world, no doubt about it. This reminds me of Smith, I think her name is. The one who drowned her 2 kids in the car, then went on national TV to ask for help to find the killer. WTF.... I wish they would use the guillotine on fuckin murderers. And have a public execution channel where we can watch it if we so choose too.

i love the idea of bringing public executions back, it would prob make all these psychos stop doing all this shit and actually think. but i wouldnt just use the guillotine, id have stonings and quartering and hangings as well. i fully beleive in capitol punishment, and alot of people deserve it.

I beleive in capitol punishment too. Even if it doesn't stop the insane maniacs from doing their sickness on society, at least we get rid of them. But I only believe in it if it's 100% without a doubt they did it.

That's why I love being a Texan.  You don't sit on Death Row forever getting appeal after appeal.  We execute em' quick.

Thats the way it should be. If they're going to be executed.... do it right away, like in... NOW!

I believe in capital punishment too...and deathgate I agree with you 100% on that bring that shit back maybe it will stop then after a few viewings of people being hung a few times...I just love how our children services work I really want to know what they get paid for I really want to know...because if they actually do there jobs maybe it will stop..there was just another murder-suicide in pennsylvania a man shot his daughter then turned the gun on himself the neighbors called children services and they did nothing about it oviously..another was here in scranton two little kids that went to a daycare I worked at were killed by there father unfortuantley I wasn't working there yet at the time I came a week after it happened but if I was there it would be whole different story I would of made a big deal out of it I made children services life a living hell until those kids were taken out his custody, they wanted more evidence what fuckin more did you need the kid had bruises all over his legs and they still needed more evidence...WTF! I didn't stay long at that daycare and they then got shut down..

I could do without watching them die.  To hear they're dead, would be just fine for me.

It's just sickening and it's happening so much anymore.  I'm really tired of that depressed defense too; why don't they go get help before they do something like this.

Tina12312 wrote:

It's just sickening and it's happening so much anymore.  I'm really tired of that depressed defense too; why don't they go get help before they do something like this.

Exactly.  Now everyone's excuse is "I was depressed" or "Nobody understands me".
I have been through countless hours of therapy and even spent a little time in a hospital.  I sought help when I felt out of control.  There is plenty of help out there too.  Too many people use mental illness as a crutch.

Or they could also be saying the voices told me to do it. There's just way to much damn B.S. out there. Just torture her and and then kill her with all of it televised so everyone can see exactly what she deserves.

The Epitome of Fear wrote:
Tina12312 wrote:

Exactly.  Now everyone's excuse is "I was depressed" or "Nobody understands me".
I have been through countless hours of therapy and even spent a little time in a hospital.  I sought help when I felt out of control.  There is plenty of help out there too.  Too many people use mental illness as a crutch.

so true...

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Or they could also be saying the voices told me to do it. There's just way to much damn B.S. out there. Just torture her and and then kill her with all of it televised so everyone can see exactly what she deserves.

You know if that were to happen a few times that might deter other people from commiting such heinous acts.

The Epitome of Fear wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

You know if that were to happen a few times that might deter other people from commiting such heinous acts.

Very True. Ok then it should be on PPV and then put them in a electrified barbed wire cage and make them fight the most deranged looking creature on the face of the planet that they keep him caged like an animal. So with that way, he'll kill them and eat them. Sorry my sick mind is running out of whack with some crazy ideas. It does that sometimes.

I am more traditional like cover them in honey and sit them on a bed of fire ants.  Ripping out fingernails is nice as well as removing teeth. Is is just me or do criminals have more civil rights than we do?

It may seem that way Epitome but the fact is we are all able to have the same rights no matter who we are. Sometimes I don't agree with that but that is what makes America what it is. I'm not sure that public hangings or executuions will have the impact you guys think it will. For people with a real sense of right and wrong it would have the desired effect, if you see a thief get his hand chopped off the next time you are thinking about taking something a normal person will remember the penalty. The problem is most of the criminals we want to take notice won't think like we do. These moms that use the "I'm depressed" defence make me sick. they think they are doing the kids a favor by taking them out of this world. On top of that, in most cases they end their own life justifying it in their own mind. There is no chance for them to know that they are sick, that their mind is fucked and need to get help.

Yeah that is wrong on so many levels:mad:

Yeah that is wrong on so many levels mad

Your right H2K about the executions. I don't think public executions will stop people from killing if that is in their heads to do.  Nothing will stop them, but at least we will get rid of those low lifes instead of housing them in prisons. They don't deserve to breath our air after taking someone's life.

Tina12312 wrote:

If someone kills someone else then they are "not with the standard of normal" aka crazy, so I don't feel there should ever be an insanity plea.

and self defense is a different story of course.

thedeadshallrule wrote:
Tina12312 wrote:

If someone kills someone else then they are "not with the standard of normal" aka crazy, so I don't feel there should ever be an insanity plea.

and self defense is a different story of course.

yeah if you have it set in your mind as to what your going to do then theres by far no chance of you being insane..you know what your doing every step you take in the matter..if your capable for what your doing then your not insane your mind is working quit fine..