Topic: Forum settings for img ?

LoudLon,

As you know I have problems posting pictures here half the time.

I cannot post a picture here with a simple  [ i mg ]  . [/ i mg] format. It turns into URL for some weird reason.

It won't even let me post the letters  img HTML in this sentence so I have to space it apart!

When I click on VIEW post before I hit submit the [i mg is] deleted from my sentence.

The fact that it will not even let me post the html  [im  g] code in a mere sentence tells me there is something in the "settings" on this forum that is preventing it.

I get this message here!

Warning! The following errors must be corrected before your message can be posted:

    [im  g] was found without a matching [/   img]

Re: Forum settings for img ?

I have spaced the code apart deliberately because it will not post my thread otherwise.

Re: Forum settings for img ?

I haven't the slightest clue why it does that for you, Mis.  I can't think of anyone else here who's had that problem and I'm not tech-savvy enough to even ponder a guess, but maybe Cap Howdy or Azathoth can figure it out.  Until then, I've been fixing your image links for you as a courtesy.  No big deal, it only takes a second and I don't mind. smile

Re: Forum settings for img ?

LoudLon wrote:

I haven't the slightest clue why it does that for you, Mis.  I can't think of anyone else here who's had that problem and I'm not tech-savvy enough to even ponder a guess, but maybe Cap Howdy or Azathoth can figure it out.  Until then, I've been fixing your image links for you as a courtesy.  No big deal, it only takes a second and I don't mind. smile


lol Thanks LL!

It is a mystery why this is happening to me. smile

Re: Forum settings for img ?

Well, I COULD wager a guess but I've no idea how close to the truth it would be.  It could be something as simple as a glitch in your web browser, so maybe try another browser?

And that's about the best guess you'll get from me.  Like I said, Lon = sucky at tech.

Re: Forum settings for img ?

LoudLon wrote:

Well, I COULD wager a guess but I've no idea how close to the truth it would be.  It could be something as simple as a glitch in your web browser, so maybe try another browser?

And that's about the best guess you'll get from me.  Like I said, Lon = sucky at tech.

Ok, Even though I HATE Explorer I will try it with that browser just to see if it works. smile

Re: Forum settings for img ?

I don't blame you.  Far as I'm concerned IE can take a flying leap.  I use Opera myself, which is a lot like Google Chrome, minus the constant crashing. lol

Re: Forum settings for img ?

LoudLon wrote:

I don't blame you.  Far as I'm concerned IE can take a flying leap.  I use Opera myself, which is a lot like Google Chrome, minus the constant crashing. lol

Yep!

Re: Forum settings for img ?

Hopefully it's not that Spell I blasted you with. But no, it was happening before that, fiew. Hehehe

I think I know why. HM code is afraid of you you're way too Evilly Tenebrous for it. lol

Re: Forum settings for img ?

kXnPunk wrote:


I think I know why. HM code is afraid of you you're way too Evilly Tenebrous for it. lol


You are correct! Just ask my  eternal hubby  Mr. Drac man! ( Bela Lugosi)