Topic: Monkey's "spookey" YouTube playlists- Feel free to add your own

I kind of did that Wikipedia thing where you just keep clicking on the "recommended" stuff...

They're what you would expect, but they have some moments.  This is one of my 4AM "oh, what the hell why not?" projects.

So I stuck 'em on a playlist I made.

I stuck a few in 'cause it looked like they had some cute girls (for Punk & Wolfy).

edit-

I have a bunch of other "paranormal" playlists, too.  They're all over the place, but they are good for a 3-5 minute "Boo!" thing.

Last edited by azathoth (2013-07-09 05:13:06)

Re: Monkey's "spookey" YouTube playlists- Feel free to add your own

Took a quick peak at some of the vids, some are creepy, dunno that I believe them. Which is the most convincing or scary vid on your list?

Thank you Monkey friend. For the cuties. smile

I have 2 Horror trailers playlists. One that has 200 of them. So here it is. A bunch of everything really in this one.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL49B79ABC5D63E52D

@Punk-
Thanks for the links.  I'll check them out.

Theli wrote:

Took a quick peak at some of the vids, some are creepy, dunno that I believe them. Which is the most convincing or scary vid on your list?

I don't think I have anything that I would consider to be real on my lists.  The majority were for my Slendy research, then I added Sunshine Girl because I liked her Black Eyed Kids stuff.

I'd say for "convincing," I mean that the people are playing their actors well. I'd go with the original series Marble Hornets

Then I'd go with-

I found these series had a nice plot and acting, so they held my interest.  They are all amateur stuff, so don't expect too much.

^^^
Thanks man, what a good way to start up this Thanks Demon It's Friday. The girls in the cemetary is my favorite. Of course. big_smile

Dang, Slender monkey spookiness?

@Punk-
You may like The Abbey Diaries, she's kind of cute.

^^^
Dang indeeed.

And yes I do, thanks. smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCXJ6zU0mAk

Uploaded on 10 Oct 2007

Were these guys  a where of Paranormal Activity back then lol

^^^
That's a cool one.