Topic: Any good Horror Movies out there left

Hey everyone i am new here and i am searching for a long time for a good horror movie that really gives me the creeps. I hope you can get propose some good movies to me.
The Movies i like are about paranormal,Zombies, Dracula (lol) i know,

i watched All Dracula Movies from Hammer, The Original and Remake of Nosferatu ,the sequel to Nosferatu also big_smile Coppolas too and the new one from Dario Argentop also. wink

well if i list all movies here i would be tommorrow here writing hope someone proposes a good horror movie thx.

ps. srry for my english but i am italian big_smile

thanks again

Re: Any good Horror Movies out there left

The House of the Devil - It was released in 2009 but it has that 80's feel. I think it's great, try that if you haven't.

Here's a beginner's list we made up for someone.  It has all kinds of odd films.

Here's a thread of zombie movies.

Amidst some nonsense, this thread has a bunch of vampire movies.

Couldn't find a supernatural thread, so I'll throw out Insidious.

I imagine you probably have, but have you seen Jess Franco's Count Dracula (1970)? If not, it's a must see. Also have you checked out the Val Lewton productions from the 40's? There's some real gems in there. My favourites are The Seventh Victim and The Body Snatcher. As for newer movies, The Descent gave me the willies, and The Shrine was a good one.

Last edited by Theli (2013-07-09 19:43:56)

azathoth wrote:

Amidst some nonsense, this thread has a bunch of vampire movies.

What nonsense are you talking about??? lol

Bride Of Frankenstein
Grave Encounters
Let The Right One In [The swedish original, NOT the american remake]
I Spit On Your Grave the original and the remake are definitely worth a watch.
30 Days Of Night

And so on...

kXnPunk wrote:

Let The Right One In [The swedish original, NOT the american remake]

Did I just find a SECOND movie Punk doesn't like?!?!?!?!!??!?!?  All this time I thought there was only one!

^^^
No, I like it just that the original is FAR better. big_smile

^ Oh, it was the all capital "NOT" that made me think you were emphasizing your dislike.  smile

HorrorOfGiovo wrote:

Giovo - No one here will give you a hard time for liking Dracula.  Welcome to one of the friendliest forums in existence.  Also, some of the people here are freakish with their knowledge of horror.  You have gotten some good suggestions, and may get more.  smile

^^^
Hahaha yeah.
The capitals were to make sure you see the swedish one FIRST and not the other way around. But I gotta admit that Chloe was pretty good in the remake. CAN'T WAIT to see her in Carrie. And I won't talk about Kick Ass 2. big_smile

But yes, true words, coolest place in the Universe here.

if you like zombie movies " the Dead" is worth a look.

Last edited by wolfman1959 (2013-07-10 15:01:51)

Ghostseeker wrote:

^ Oh, it was the all capital "NOT" that made me think you were emphasizing your dislike.  smile

HorrorOfGiovo wrote:

Giovo - No one here will give you a hard time for liking Dracula.  Welcome to one of the friendliest forums in existence.  Also, some of the people here are freakish with their knowledge of horror.  You have gotten some good suggestions, and may get more.  smile

And some are just freakish. lol
Welcome. smile