Topic: Manhunt 2 for Wii : Great Article!!!!!!

There is a GREAT article on IGN about why Manhunt 2 is the goriest game they have ever seen and why they think the Wii version is the definitive version!  Some great screenshot too!

http://wii.ign.com/articles/792/792012p1.html

I for one am SOOO glad that I bought a Wii!!!  The pliers clamping on and ripping off the testicles sounds like the most fun I will ever have in a video game!  I cant wait for this damn game!

Re: Manhunt 2 for Wii : Great Article!!!!!!

jmh314 wrote:

There is a GREAT article on IGN about why Manhunt 2 is the goriest game they have ever seen and why they think the Wii version is the definitive version!  Some great screenshot too!

http://wii.ign.com/articles/792/792012p1.html

I for one am SOOO glad that I bought a Wii!!!  The pliers clamping on and ripping off the testicles sounds like the most fun I will ever have in a video game!  I cant wait for this damn game!

No offense but manhunt original was the only game I ever sold on ebay it was awful on the PS2 I hope the sequel is better but I won't be buying it.

I'm definitely going to pick up Manhunt 2. But only for 360 or for PS2 but i can careless about any game that comes out for the Wii b/c i don't own it and i'm never going to own it.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I'm definitely going to pick up Manhunt 2. But only for 360 or for PS2 but i can careless about any game that comes out for the Wii b/c i don't own it and i'm never going to own it.

the wii is actually pretty cool, i just wish they had more actual games rather than all these "mini games" games where all you do is play these stupid ass mini games. i love legend of zelda twilight princess because its a real game with th interactive movement of the controler.
but anyways, im kinda looking foreward to the new manhunt, the first one was pretty good, but it wasnt fabulous or a completely new idea either. i probably wont get manhunt 2 for a while, ill wait for it to gown in price alot.

They do have a lot of mini-game games, you are right.  But with Manhunt, Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition, and more adult titles coming out soon enough, it's time shall come.  It iwll always have the family and kid friendly game but thats a give with Nintendo.  Actually, my friends and I have spent many a drunken nights swearing like sailors while playing the Mario Party games

I'm going to be getting a Wii pretty soon. It's also backward compatible with Gamecube games, controllers and memory cards. So that expands the amount of games even more.

I never had nor ever played on a Gamecube in my life. I never even owned a Super NES.

The Wii is my first Nintendo system since NES and I love it.  I bought the game Eternal Darkness that was released for gamecube and played it.  game freaked the hell out of me.

jmh314 wrote:

The Wii is my first Nintendo system since NES and I love it.  I bought the game Eternal Darkness that was released for gamecube and played it.  game freaked the hell out of me.

Cool... I still have my NES and SuperNES, but don't have a Gamecube, but it's cool to be able to play gamecube games on it. There's some I want to get, so this way I just need a Wii.

you will need gamecube controllers to play the gamecube games though.  they plug into the top.

But if you get it, search out Eternal Darkness for Gamecube.  One of my all-time favorite games.  So freaky in the head!

Last edited by jmh314 (2007-05-29 23:52:56)

Yep, I understand that smile and thats great too.

I'll keep that game in mind. I just checked out the reviews and it looks like a good one.

Last edited by DemonToSome (2007-05-29 23:58:47)

Wii's are fun, but I don't think I'm going to buy one.  I'm just not "that" into video games.  I'll just check out the game at a friends house.

It's 360 all the way for me - the social and community aspects are just awesome - so i truly delight in the twisted fantasy of ripping the bollocks off some buttweed online....ahh bliss!!

^ I'd probably rather get a 360, to be honest.