Topic: Interest Level Falling, cylclic reasons or HM not adaptive enough?

For the regulars, you know what I do.

For the new folks-
I am the Spam Regulator.  These Are the Rules.

One thing I do is setup unofficial mini-nights where HM people find new connections with other people.  Official Movie Nights have committee and group review as to what films we watch.

This is the usual problem- summer vacations and such.  Then school(s) kick in.  I need just a little bit of ideas up to September.  Then the executive committee kicks off putting new movies on the HM Horrorfest 2013 list.

Seriously folks- if you want in on this, post here first.  No ideas/volunteers/bribes will be discounted.

Re: Interest Level Falling, cylclic reasons or HM not adaptive enough?

You should have a movie night where you pick a bad movie and everyone riffs on it a la MST3K.

^^
Heh, you think we need MST3K for help?

The other thing on those links-
they all have real-time live podcast action.  If you need help finding Wolfy saying "Aluminimumiumnumimeerkatnomnom."  I actually have that stored in 4 separate servers.

You know me.  I'm always up for a movie night, but my place is a bit crowded at the moment with the mom, niece and nephew here 'til the end of the month.  The mom usually drops in for a week or so once a month, but the kids are out of school right now obviously, hence the extended stay.  But I'll drop back in later when I have a bit more private 'net time (read: quiet time so I can think lol ) and contribute some ideas.

I'm up for a movie night whenever. I'm off college which grants me a lot of freedom and such, so yeah. As for ideas, you're looking at the wrong person.

I just need to re-download Skype.

I pretty much have the rest of this year off for myself. So, like Scavenger, I'd be up for a movie night whenever!

As for ideas, I think we should watch some terrible (yet hilarious) zombie movies. Like Zombi 3 and Hell of the Living Dead. Or, I may also be crazy. I suspect the latter and propose the former.

^^
I like the bad movie idea- some of our funnest nights have been ripping on questionable films (heck, HQ & I made it into a challenge for us finding the worst stuff possible).

@Lon-
Yeah, you tend to have that guest problem, tongue

I think I'll shoot for something in mid-August.  That gives us (me) time to plan stuff, plus it's a nice buffer for HFest 2013.  Now I just need to come up with a theme.