Re: Worst Directors

Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:

^ It's all down to opinion, but it would be like saying Jaws 3 is better than The Exorcist, which is pretty crazy, lol.

But of course, everyone has a different opinion. smile

Everyone has a different opinion but if their opinion is to hate classic movies then they could possibly have bad taste.

Not saying these guys have bad taste because they surely don't.  well Lon at least has good taste.

Punk I think you're going to get this every time you declare your hate for that movie.  smile  You know me - I know you have the right to feel that way of course...its just so odd.  Some people, I would think they were just doing it to be different.  I know that's not the case with you though. 

I do think there has got to be some dark secret that taints your view that you're not telling.  Like maybe you were originally cast as the priest, but then they cut you last minute...and you've never forgiven anyone associated with the film.  Or maybe you are possessed and the demon in you is spouting about it cuz you're made the exorcism worked.  I don't know, but something.  wink

^^^
Yeah I definitely know that. And don't bother really.
The rain of your insults doesn't go through the umbrella of my indifference. lol

But true, not doing it to be different, no energy to waste doing that, I AM different. So much of the things in that movie make me angry. When I'm angry I feel bad and don't like it. There you go, that's the whole thing about what my thoughts are.

And oh well, whatever. Hahaha

Ghostseeker wrote:

Or maybe you are possessed and the demon in you is spouting about it cuz you're made the exorcism worked.  I don't know, but something.

I sure wish. lol
And something for damn sure as H3LL.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-07-26 19:54:40)

kXnPunk wrote:

Yeah I definitely know that. And don't bother really.
The rain of your insults doesn't go through the umbrella of my indifference. lol

Great line.  I'm gonna use that. big_smile

I hear you though, Punk.  I don't dislike Jaws (or a great many other horror flicks most others like) just to be obstinate on contrary.  I like what I like for whatever reason I like it, and dislike whatever I dislike for whatever reason I dislike it.  If others agree, cool.  If not, it's not like I'm going to lose sleep over it.  And I'd never damn another person for having a similar philosophy.   So hate The Exorcist all you like.  You're still cool in my book. wink

For me Ulli Lommel takes the cake for churning out s**tfest after s**tfest.
Uwe Boll is awful with the acception of Rampage which i thought was awesome

LoudLon wrote:

Great line.  I'm gonna use that. big_smile

I hear you though, Punk.  I don't dislike Jaws (or a great many other horror flicks most others like) just to be obstinate on contrary.  I like what I like for whatever reason I like it, and dislike whatever I dislike for whatever reason I dislike it.  If others agree, cool.  If not, it's not like I'm going to lose sleep over it.  And I'd never damn another person for having a similar philosophy.   So hate The Exorcist all you like.  You're still cool in my book. wink

WORD!!!
So hate whatever all you like, you're still cool in my book too. big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-07-26 21:23:41)

Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:

^ Is there really a need to say 'He needs to die in a fire, and bring his talentless wife with him'? There is other ways you can express your hate for him, without hoping he passes away.

I don't want him to pass away... I want him to die in a fire. tongue

the person who calls himself "Rob Zombie"

He is the worst director in the history of the world.  Everything about that guy sucks.

^^
A person who never saw a Mattei, Franco, or Lenzi film.  lol  Hell, even Uwe.

James Wan, probably. He made the excellent Saw and then decided to crap out some paranormal stuff that we've all seen before. With the right kind of films, he could actually be really decent, but everything he did after Saw (including The Conjuring) was awful in my opinion. Then again, he's to direct the new Fast & Furious, so I guess it makes sense.

Good Call by Az...Bill Zebub...we're surely the few who have had the (dis)pleasure of watching his stuff...I can ''enjoy'' it for being absolutely horrid directing and subject matter.  It's beyond ''so bad it's good''...it's all bad and it's incredible that someone actually makes these movies.