Topic: Horror Production compagny seeking horror experts

We work on a developement concept. We need your answers !

- Type of horror films
- How do you watch films ? (streaming, DVD, VOD,...)

Thank you !

Re: Horror Production compagny seeking horror experts

Um, hello, thanks for stopping by H-M.

I'm not really sure how your questions will work on a development level, but-

• Monkey

• Old

• Yes

• With my eyes

The thing is we have some rules.  I think you mean well and are not trying to be offensive, so I'll let the others answer, too-

(Male, 39, atmospheric, late at night in the dark)

We work on movie projets !
I need information to create profiles of fans of horror films to adapt our projects to your requirements!
You are not forced to react like that at the sight of this theme! I know you have rules and I'm promoting anything so easy tiger !

Last edited by HorrorFanMov (2013-07-24 12:29:06)

I was going to do sarcastic answers, but I'll play nice.

Type of horror films: I enjoy most sub-genres of horror, I can't choose just one
How do you watch films: At nighttime with all the lights off, etc.

Last edited by Scavenger of Human Sorrow (2013-07-24 12:33:16)

Thank you for your answers, but I need to know if you prefer to watch streaming or DVD or another platform too.

Last edited by HorrorFanMov (2013-07-24 12:38:40)

Before I answer these questions I need to know more about what you are doing and how it will be used.
A) what is your company?
B) where are you located?
C) what type of horror project will this be affiated with (web, DVD, streaming)?
D) what's your favorite color?

Last edited by getken (2013-07-24 12:56:34)

The NSA has found us!  Run!

- NSA horror information (joke)
- Vancouver, BC
- We want create a web channel with many movies projects
- I think... green !

Gender -- no.  I don't even know how to gend.

Age -- old enough to know better, still young enough to do it anyway.

Type of horror films -- penguin snuff.  Kitty cat snuff.  Platypus snuff.  Anything cute, really, so long as it's snuffed.

How do you watch films? -- with my eyeballs.

In all seriousness -- if you're a horror production company, you're going about it the wrong way.  You can't execute a film designed to appease all fans.  You get yourself a good script and you make it.  If the final film is good, the fans will come.  But there's no way you're going to please everyone, regardless of how much research you do.

Source: experience in the biz.

I agree but i need information for fans will come !

You really don't.  All you need is to advertise that you're a production company actively seeking horror projects.  For instance, join Inktip and advertise that you're searching for completed feature length horror screenplays.  You'll get a large variety of script submissions, then all you need to do is pick the one which best suits what you're looking to produce, and go with it.

BUT -- you'd best be on the up-and-up.  A legitimate production company with money to buy the script and produce the film.  Or you're just wasting everyone's time, including your own.  If all you are is a few friends looking to get their foot in the door and don't really have any money to work with, you need to say so up front or find yourself in litigation hell afterwards. 

Good luck. smile

HorrorFanMov wrote:

We work on movie projets !
I need information to create profiles of fans of horror films to adapt our projects to your requirements!
You are not forced to react like that at the sight of this theme! I know you have rules and I'm promoting anything so easy tiger !

First recommendation; get a better grasp of the english language. Second stop spamming. And third if you need to spam at least do it politely.

Last edited by Theli (2013-07-24 16:33:33)