Re: Good Reads and Science Fiction

Aye, aye my general. Yeah should use it more... Will try to...

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-09-06 07:07:18)

Just created a thread about Hyperion, best Sci-Fi book of all times and forever in there.

Anything by Kilgore Trout.

Still haven't got the chance to pick up a copy of Hyperion. Maybe I'll wait for a group read. Our next poll is coming to an end, the author featured is H.G.Wells.

I just signed up.  I dont really read much Science Fiction though.  I love classic gothic literature, stephen king, anne rice, and some YA vampire books too.  Jules Verne sounds tempting though!  Right now I am reading the Vampire Kisses series and How to kill a vampire by Liisa Ladouceur.

I have nothing to contribute to the conversation.  I'm only chiming in to say Hi, Mary!  Long time, no see. smile

Yeah very cool to see you DirtyGirl, tought Dracula got you down. lol

DirtyGirl wrote:

I just signed up.  I dont really read much Science Fiction though.  I love classic gothic literature, stephen king, anne rice, and some YA vampire books too.  Jules Verne sounds tempting though!  Right now I am reading the Vampire Kisses series and How to kill a vampire by Liisa Ladouceur.

Neither am I. Much more of a gothic/horror fan and traditional fantasy/Sword & Sorcery fan. But this is an experiment. I want to give some of the big name authors a shot.