Topic: have you experienced...

paranormal phenomena??? or seen a UFO??? or fuck, even seen a creature no scientifically classified??

i believe i saw a ufo when i was like 19.....walkin home from the park(yes i'd just smoked a good amount of weed...but cmon....it was weed, not lsd)

it was an orb movin in and out of the clouds in a unnatural pattern...it was orangish greenish.....hard to miss....i looked down then looked back up real quick....it was gone....but like i said, it was hard to miss....

Re: have you experienced...

There's a thread talking about that that I started a while back right here:
http://www.horror-movies.ca/Forum/viewt … p?id=30967

But like you'll see in there, yes, I've been haunted all my life by some strange entities. Never seen an UFO but I truly believe they exist.

Like in the movie Contact when Jodie's dad says if we're the only ones in the universe it'd be a damn lost of space. big_smile

I BELIEVE!!!

Re: have you experienced...

thanks for the link....its a whole month old though!!!! haha

but yeah....seeing our sun is only a star....there are billions and billions of stars in billions of billions of universes....and our sun is what provided us with the capability of life....(of course our atmostphere too) there must be billions of planets teeming with life....

Last edited by letschopcats666 (2013-08-01 14:24:56)

Re: have you experienced...

I find it unimaginable that there is no other intelligent life in the universe. I'm just not 100% on whether it has come to earth or not. I have seen weird things, and I know people who have seen weird things, but just because they were unexplained doesn't make them aliens necessarily. Hell we might even be the most advanced form of life in the universe, somewhere some race has to be.

Re: have you experienced...

Theli wrote:

I find it unimaginable that there is no other intelligent life in the universe. I'm just not 100% on whether it has come to earth or not. I have seen weird things, and I know people who have seen weird things, but just because they were unexplained doesn't make them aliens necessarily. Hell we might even be the most advanced form of life in the universe, somewhere some race has to be.

if any life out there is curious like us, im sure theyd explore.....and if theyre advanced enough to the point of wormholes, then im sure theyd do it.....i just hope theyre not totally like us...cus then they might move in like friends, then take over like enemies....haha....

but your right...i tend to forget UFO is unidentifiable flying object....that doesnt mean it has to be an alien life form.....

Re: have you experienced...

I'm sure there's some Alien form much more developped technologically than we are. The egyptians hieroglyphs show some rocket like things, the Mayas had some wild stuff going on and what about the Atlantide and the Bermuda Triangle. We can't explain these things but that doesn't mean that they don't exist. Now are they from here or somewhere else, that's a question I can't answer. And nobody can. YET. Someday we'll find the real truth...

Re: have you experienced...

When I read the thread title I thought of Jimi Hendrix's album 'Are You Experienced?'

lol

Re: have you experienced...

kXnPunk wrote:

I'm sure there's some Alien form much more developped technologically than we are. The egyptians hieroglyphs show some rocket like things, the Mayas had some wild stuff going on and what about the Atlantide and the Bermuda Triangle. We can't explain these things but that doesn't mean that they don't exist. Now are they from here or somewhere else, that's a question I can't answer. And nobody can. YET. Someday we'll find the real truth...

all ancient civilizations are said to have possibly had contact with extraterrestrial like....especially the egyptians....and before them....the babylonians...and before them.....the sumerians....the annunaki???

Re: have you experienced...

Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:

When I read the thread title I thought of Jimi Hendrix's album 'Are You Experienced?'

lol

haha...taht album is for sure an experience....his drummer was fucking insane...

Re: have you experienced...

Yes, just the architecture is still causing trouble to scientists to understand. Old school civilisations were in some way more wild than we actually are now.

Re: have you experienced...

kXnPunk wrote:

Old school civilisations were in some way more wild than we actually are now.

Charlie Sheen wants to have a word with you. lol

Re: have you experienced...

^^^
MWHAHAHA If he pays the cocaine I agree. lol

Re: have you experienced...

Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:
kXnPunk wrote:

Old school civilisations were in some way more wild than we actually are now.

Charlie Sheen wants to have a word with you. lol

charlie sheen is from an ancient civilization....he was banging babes in babylon...

Re: have you experienced...

^^^
Hahahaha

Re: have you experienced...

Bumping this to see if there are more stories.  Yes, its cuz we're getting close to Halloween and I'm in the mood for this talk.

Re: have you experienced...

Reminds me of the Mayans. They had a set up that every whatever years, the sun slapping on their crazy buildings projected a perfect Falcon shadow on another wall. Insane. I mean how the H3LL ciould they have been so advanced is just truely beyond me. I don't get it. At all.

Re: have you experienced...

I freaked out some friends when playing with a Ouija Board when we were like 13.  they were asking personal questions and questions about the future (and our own gruesome deaths)...We still sit around and it comes up about how freaky it was and the story gets more intense every year...now there was some blowing curtains in the mix...but really it was all me secretly guiding the planchette the whole time...I suspect this is how it always works.

That's about as close as I've come to anything supernatural.

Re: have you experienced...

My aunt and cousin think that their house is haunted. They think her brother (my uncle) cojured demons and put a curse on them (they say he does black magic and they found spell books). And the other day my mother and my cousin were there and said they experienced stuff like growling and the garage door trying to open by itself (it's locked and clamped down). Then my mother contacted a ghost hunting team and they'll be there on friday. I think they're wasting their time because i don't think anything is there, i think they just overreact over every little normal thing and they think it's a ghost. The worst things there is the dog which is a little annoying mean dog and fleas (my other cousin that lived there had a cat).

Re: have you experienced...

Me it's not my place that is haunted but myself rather. Everywhere I go, my buddies Entities, Ghosts, Demons, Witches or whatever you wanna call them follow me around.

H3LL how would you explain a rose appearing in the middle of the kitchen with the door locked huh??? And so much more stuff, every 2-3 months happen. Hey, normal, I'm freaking EVIL so they feel fine with me. And I don't complain, I love weird stuff like this. lol

Re: have you experienced...

I've sighted The Sasquatch-long ago when I was hitchiking across country-nothing real eventful, simply the sighting and nothing else.  Have seen lights in the sky that I THOUGHT might be UFOs, but was never certain------visited my uncle's house when I was about 13 and kept on hearing noises that I was sure then were evidence of a haunting and still wonder about that from time to time.--------am quite interested in cryptozoology and UFOology and can see no reason why they might be so unlikely.

Re: have you experienced...

Once, when I was 5, I saw a lion under my bed. My dad saw it, but my mom didn't. My dad kicked him out the backdoor.
Once, when I was 8, I saw a headless man in my backyard. When I took my mom back there to see him he was gone.

Re: have you experienced...

Yeah these noises, there was a huge bunch of them just last year all over the world... Hear them right here, funny shit. big_smile

http://youtu.be/oLIyh_L0_M8

As to what causes that well no damn clue... O_O

Last edited by kXnPunk (2014-03-01 21:28:50)

Re: have you experienced...

Steve Freeling wrote:

Once, when I was 5, I saw a lion under my bed. My dad saw it, but my mom didn't. My dad kicked him out the backdoor.
Once, when I was 8, I saw a headless man in my backyard. When I took my mom back there to see him he was gone.

That's very cool!!! Me was Demonic monsters rather and nobody but me saw them. EVERY night... Ah well, still have them around. big_smile

Re: have you experienced...

The Sasquatch that I sighted wasn't the Toho-sized beast that many have reported, though.  Mine was the size of a very large man-or maybe a gorilla.  Simply in a place where it shouldn't have been.  Maybe it was a baby or child?

Re: have you experienced...

kXnPunk wrote:
Steve Freeling wrote:

Once, when I was 5, I saw a lion under my bed. My dad saw it, but my mom didn't. My dad kicked him out the backdoor.
Once, when I was 8, I saw a headless man in my backyard. When I took my mom back there to see him he was gone.

That's very cool!!! Me was Demonic monsters rather and nobody but me saw them. EVERY night... Ah well, still have them around. big_smile

Once when I was also 8, I heard a man saying reefer was bad for you. I didn't see him though. My parents asked what he looked like. I told them, in the simplest terms, an invisible man. They said that no invisible man had any place in our house. That was the last experience I ever had like that.

Last edited by Steve Freeling (2014-03-13 10:37:23)