Re: Best Canceled TV Shows

firefly
arrested development
whose line is it anyway
scrubs
dark skies

One of my favorite new shows has been canceled.  The BBC America show Copper, canceled after only two seasons in favor of some BBC America sci-fi show I couldn't have more interest in if you put a friggin' gun to my head.  Copper was a good show.  It deserved to run longer. 

Damn Limeys...

^^
I saw some clips/previewss of Copper, it did look good.
What replaced it?  I don't follow BBC much when Doc Who isn't on.

They're not replacing it, far as I can tell.  They're just dropping it in favor of another show that's proven  more popular.  I'm assuming they're going to be taking the money used to produce Copper and put it into the other show.  The title of it escapes me at the moment but it's not something I have any interest in at all.  Some kind of sci-fi show. hmm

For me it was the show Dead Like Me..Loved Ellen Muth and Mandy Patinkin

Buffy/Angel
Monk
The Addams Family/Munsters
ALF - I could watch that show forever!

And I know this one will probably get laughs but I don't care! tongue
Scooby Doo! big_smile

^^^
Yeah Sammy is laughing too. lol

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3k7f4NnKj1r1cueho1_500.jpg

gonna throw in Family Guy since it was cancelled twice

Yup, Punk! Hehe tongue big_smile
Love that dog!! And Shaggy of course too. Love the photo!

^^^
Oh Mwahahaha true that it's Shaggy for you english peeps, Sammy in french here. lol

I used to like NOWHERE MAN a lot.  Guess I was one of the only ones though, as it was cancelled after one season.

So damn glad they're talking about bringing my favorite of all times HEROES back. Go, go, go!!! big_smile

Crime Story
Sightings
UFO Hunters
Eureka
Arrested Development (I know Netflix brought it back but it was still cancelled)
Police Squad

I just thought of one.
The Crow: Stairway to Heaven. I love The Crow movies. So I was disappointed when this series didn't last.

^^^
Truth, was great!!!

And of course, several that "ended" but supposedly weren't "cancelled" like LOST,  DEADWOOD and THE SOPRANOS.

GHOST DADDY wrote:

I used to like NOWHERE MAN a lot.  Guess I was one of the only ones though, as it was cancelled after one season.

I loved that show and, if I remember correctly, the ending was quite a downer. I don't think that the ratings were the problem though, more like the thematic.

Not even heard of half these shows that been mentions on this thread.

Poltergeist: The Legacy (1996–1999) first time I heard of that!

I agree with Third Watch,  I used be aired 11am in morning and some times, I had to stay up to watch some 12:30am.

The last ep that aired UK , was the shooting in the hospital , I still don't know what happen there.

That 70's show sad

Not cancelled I guess...but everyone moved on. Hell I woulda still watched if the show just revolved around Red and Kitty...Dumbass...

Golden Girls.
One of my all time favorite shows.

Psych ;(

I'm in the minority but I enjoyed Jericho.  Cancelled after first season, then brought back, for a second season which ended up chopped short due to writers strike, then cancelled again.  Deserved a much better wrap up then it got.

Anybody remember MEN BEHAVING BADLY?

Heroes

Also bad girls

However  I think Wentworth Prison is awesome , which is a remake of cell block H back in the day