Topic: Name This Film Please

Hey all!  I have a "what's the name of this film" question.

Saw it in early - mid 80's, and think it was made around that time.

Probably saw it on network tv.  For some reason, I think it may have been a made for tv film, but I could be off on that.

Here is the thing.  I remember two scenes.  However, I'm not 100% they're from the same movie.  So I would be interested in knowing what movie, or movies, these are from.

Scene 1)

Someone is explaining to one or two people, about a scary thing that either happened to them, or even someone else.  I get the feeling the incident happened to a kid, but it doesn't seem it was a kid explaining it.  Maybe it happened to them as a kid?  Anyway, the person talks about someone jumping on a bed.  Then they look over and there is a demon on the bed jumping with them.   

Scene 2)

There is someone (I think a woman or kid) possessed.  A guy (either a husband or dad to the person) gets mad at the demon and tells the demon to leave the possessed person alone, and come after them.  Then someone (I think a woman, maybe a religious or clairvoyant type person) tells the guy to never invite a demon to do that.  That the demon will take the invitation to do it.

Any help is appreciated.  smile

Re: Name This Film Please

Ok...I'm going to admit, that no one has responded to my post does make me feel a bit like I did in junior high when I sat at alone at the lunch table.  smile

Anyone?  Even just a token post that you don't know what movie my question is from?  big_smile

Didn't even see this thread.  Sorry, Ghostie.  Also sorry that the bits you mentioned aren't ringing any bells.  hmm

Seriously Lon?  Wow.  I was honestly afraid to even post this in the fear it was going to be so obvious and people here would think I was an idiot for not knowing....like it was Exorcist 2 or something.  big_smile  I've actually wanted to ask about these for months.  It is possible my memory has butchered what the scenes were actually like.  Anyway, thanks for looking.  smile

Not too sure Ghost,  but Cameron's Closet came to mind.   Kind of remember a bed scene but that is all.  It's worth a watch anyway.

The only movie that popped into my head was the made for TV kids' horror-comedy Mr. Boogedy from the mid-80s, but I know that's not it so I didn't bother offering it up. lol

I read this when you first posted it, and the second scene seems familiar but I really haven't the slightest idea what from.