Re: the occult

Yeah, indeed.

What I like is that story about Samael and Lilith being cast out from even, Fallen Angels. It's said Samael was sent to the neverland where Adam and Eve have gone after she ate the apple by Satan so that he'd hit on Eve so get a baby. Same with Lilith which she did. She fucked Adam, lucky bastard. lol

I'm not saying that it really happen, I wasn't there but I love that idea. It's absolutely EVIL. 3:)

oh...i see my bastard son comment got deleted....haha...whoops....too racial i guess...

the funny thing is though...there was nothing racist about it....jesus was a bastard son...and he was jewish....the bible says so....haha...

Last edited by letschopcats666 (2013-08-11 10:55:07)

Ha!

Jesus is a dick.
Whatever color he is.

Yes, it was deleted.  Sorry, I had meant to point it out but got distracted and then forgot. lol

Anyway, true or not, it came off as a bit too aggressive so I opted to remove it rather than risk an ugly religious debate.  We've had our share and are not interested in more, so I chose to err on the side of caution.

Thanks for being cool about it. smile

EDIT -- Dammit, Punk! lol

Mwahahaha
I knew you'd say something like that. lol

But debating is always intersting, about rligion, politics or else.
My thoughts, just my thoughts, take it or leave it...

As long they're civil, sure.  But that's the thing about religion; like politics, debates on the subject seem to have a habit of turning into nasty flame wars.  THAT'S what we don't want. 

But if folks can keep it civil and respectful, we don't have a problem with it.

I've never really given Occultism its fair shake, though I am interested in studying it. I remember experimenting with some some spells when I was about 15 years old, but never saw any results. Nowadays, I wouldn't expect to, just being me. I don't believe in "magic" - or the idea that strong mental attention in combination with specific vocalization can lead to any legitimate paranormal outcome outside of the Self. No slant on any believers, of course. Just my personal belief. smile I do, however, find Occult practices and figures throughout history to be very interesting to read about. Aleister Crowley, in particular, I find to be a fascinating individual.

I know LoudLon, was just saying... lol

Yeah The Creature, true, Occultism is a big part of history and books through the years and I've always been fascinated by it.

Of course, I'M EVIL!!! lol

LoudLon wrote:

As long they're civil, sure.  But that's the thing about religion; like politics, debates on the subject seem to have a habit of turning into nasty flame wars.  THAT'S what we don't want. 

But if folks can keep it civil and respectful, we don't have a problem with it.

political and religious debates will always spark a fire....from arguments to full out war.....

thats one thing i didnt want this topic to cause....

in my early childhood and mid teens, i hated the judeo christian faith and anyone who wanted to pray for me, to christ, or some vision they had of god....i hated fundamental evangelists....my family on my mothers side were born again christian....had to deal with division in my family due to their extreme perceptions of the bible....went to a private school as a kid...too young to understand anything....but i felt that there was an oppressive nature to it....they took my comic books away!!! evil comics i guess.....

so of course, being into metal, punk, and almost any subculture undermining conformitive society; i took to the darker side of spirituality....by darker, i mean the side that light isnt shined upon....the side our western society chooses to push away....

satan this satan that....then i got older and realized what the occult is really about....then i found the basic beliefs of any pagan spirituality....you must tolerate and understand....the christian found happiness in christ....and i cant hate that....i love that...i love that a fellow human found a path to clarity..because i love people....i dont like the fact we make bad decisions....something we do as humans....but i cant help but love everyone.....

now....being 26 (today!!! my bday, haha)....i dont hate christians....i dont mind people preaching to me.....i dont mind the mormons coming to my door to speak of the glory theyve found....i might not totally argree with everything they say....but i do agree with someone finding their path to spiritual enlightenment.....

Having been raised in a family where the father is a god and bible freak I can tell you YES I hate Christians. And that's my name how unlucky am I??? A lot really. lol That's why my friends call me just Chris or my nick, Cr@Cr@. I don't mind everyone following their religions as long as they don't try to impose it on me, what my father did.

Early I found myself loving much more ancient civilisation's beliefs, the Greeks and Vikings more that the Roman's one really. Roman's is just the Greek's with a few modifications and name changes. And the Monsters and Demons of the Greek and Vikings mythology are truely amazing. Ares OWNS!!! big_smile