Topic: Male public toilets

Now I'm sure I'm not the only one who notices that some people go and piss in the cubicles instead of the urinals. Are these people scared they have small wieners? Cubicles are for shitting and pissing. Not standing and pissing,  and especially the drunk/cross eyed people, learn to aim better for the sake of the public bathroom experience.

Re: Male public toilets

I've heard from a few plummers I know that womens washroom are normally way worse than mens. But yeah it is fucking gross when someone pisses on the seat. Sometimes you gotta use a stall though man, if all the urinals are taken, you ain't waitin'.

Re: Male public toilets

Theli wrote:

Sometimes you gotta use a stall though man, if all the urinals are taken, you ain't waitin'.

Yeah, this is why I do it...and I don't hesitate.  I'm inpatient, and if the urinals are taken and there's a stall I go right there.  I do raise the seat, and lower it when I'm done, cuz I hate it when disgusting people make a mess on the seat.

Re: Male public toilets

Also wash your fucking hands you sick bastards. I don't want your urine and fecal matter all over my workplace or where I eat. Huge pet peave of mine.

Re: Male public toilets

For me it's an Army thing.  I won't use a urinal (only stalls, unless there isn't one available) for the same reason I won't sit with my back to the entrance in a restaurant -- because I'm unwilling to leave my back exposed if a threat were to surface.  And it's not just me -- it's a trait you'll find in a large percentage of military and law enforcement personnel.

As for pissing all over the seats or leaving floater-clogged toilets, I hate that as well.  There's not a grown man alive who doesn't know how to aim his dick or flush a fuckin' toilet, so nobody has an excuse.

Re: Male public toilets

LoudLon wrote:

For me it's an Army thing.  I won't use a urinal (only stalls, unless there isn't one available) for the same reason I won't sit with my back to the entrance in a restaurant -- because I'm unwilling to leave my back exposed if a threat were to surface.  And it's not just me -- it's a trait you'll find in a large percentage of military and law enforcement personnel.

Amen. I'm in Law Enforcement and you couldn't pay me to use a urinal. Can't stand having my back turned to people. I was given a training manual on this type of stuff but I'm not sure where the hell I put it. It was very insightful though, taught you how to tactically walk in parking lots, how to sit in theaters and other crowded places. Good stuff, I need to get another copy.

Re: Male public toilets

Speaking of urinals, anyone remember that South Park episode where someone took a shit in the urinal? Hilarious episode.

Re: Male public toilets

I clean urinals for a living hmm
Had to clean vomit out of one after a wedding last year.
Good times.

Re: Male public toilets

We americans are lucky. In Europe they STILL have these turkish toilets and I hate not to be able to sit while I shit. Annoying. I hated these...

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2581/3703934455_ea9573b6fa.jpg

Re: Male public toilets

^^^
I've seen them where they are also the shower...

Re: Male public toilets

^^^
Yeah, I know, weird.

Still would make MoonRaven's job easier though... big_smile

Re: Male public toilets

There is actually a lot of reason to believe we are better off squatting while pooping.  I replaced the toilets in our house and honestly considered putting one of those in one of the bathrooms.  Of course I didn't though.

Re: Male public toilets

Tripod wrote:

Speaking of urinals, anyone remember that South Park episode where someone took a shit in the urinal? Hilarious episode.

Hardly 1-"I got a raging clue this way..."
Hardly 2- big_smile
Stan- "REALLY?"

Oy, I hate cleaning my toilet, but I guess that's what you get when you lives with a bunch of monkeys.

Re: Male public toilets

.

Last edited by hellrat (2013-08-13 19:58:23)

Re: Male public toilets

http://algeropportunity.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/cartman-i-do-what-i-want.jpg

Re: Male public toilets

Suspiria_89 wrote:

Amen. I'm in Law Enforcement and you couldn't pay me to use a urinal. Can't stand having my back turned to people.

Yeah.  Let these other guys have their throats slit from behind while using urinals.  We'll be laughing at them from the stalls, enjoying our intact esophagi. big_smile

Re: Male public toilets

I agree with some of the people on top I cant pee with my back to anyone. I haven't been to dodger stadium in a while but they didnt even have urinals they had a troth that everyone would be in. Not trying to let some weirdo see my junk.

Re: Male public toilets

@OP - have you ever unzipped your flies at an intimate pub toilet urinal and tried to have a slash whilst stood shoulder to shoulder with a seven feet tall brickshithouse in mid stream who's on his 57th pint of stella Artois??
Thought not.
We all get a touch a stage fright from time to time.

Re: Male public toilets

I crash your stupid head with THIS!!!

http://cdn.acidcow.com/pics/20120316/acid_picdump_24.jpg

REPORTED MTF!!!

Re: Male public toilets

I hate it when you see guys leave the urinal, not wash their hands and next you see them at a restaurant.

Re: Male public toilets

GHOST DADDY wrote:

I hate it when you see guys leave the urinal, not wash their hands and next you see them at a restaurant.

Haha, as long as I don't see them working at the restaurant!!

Re: Male public toilets

X TYRANT X wrote:
GHOST DADDY wrote:

I hate it when you see guys leave the urinal, not wash their hands and next you see them at a restaurant.

Haha, as long as I don't see them working at the restaurant!!

I've seen that, too, just not recently.