Topic: Good One Vincent Price!

Love you Vincent!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1011658_666464733380801_1185189029_n.png

Re: Good One Vincent Price!

Great picture, DM. Is that a behind-the-scenes shot from The House on Haunted Hill? The skeleton reminds me of the one that emerges from the acid pit, but Price's suit doesn't quite match the one he wore in that film (if I remember correctly). Or is it from one of his Edgar Allen Poe adaptions?

Re: Good One Vincent Price!

The Creature wrote:

Great picture, DM. Is that a behind-the-scenes shot from The House on Haunted Hill? The skeleton reminds me of the one that emerges from the acid pit, but Price's suit doesn't quite match the one he wore in that film (if I remember correctly). Or is it from one of his Edgar Allen Poe adaptions?

I think so YES! smile

Re: Good One Vincent Price!

Just checked. Yes it is from The House on Haunted Hill.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1209300_666486476711960_956535937_n.jpg

Re: Good One Vincent Price!

Vincent Price was the man. He was featured in countless classic horror films, but never really got stuck as one character, like Lugosi or Lee to a lesser extent. My favourite role of his was Dr. Robert Morgan in Last Man on Earth.

Re: Good One Vincent Price!

last Man On Earth is very under rated.

Re: Good One Vincent Price!

Yeah he rocks in everything. In each movie he delivers like well extremely good.
But the one that I have popping up as I hear/read his name is Edward Scissorhands. Then House On Haunted Hill, Last Man Man On Earth and the others.

Probably because it's a Burton flick though.

Yeah the guy is GREAT!!!
And he still is right now, new one coming in 2014. Death Hair 2.

Cool. VERY!!! big_smile

Re: Good One Vincent Price!

If you can find it watch Bloodbath at the house of death.

Re: Good One Vincent Price!

wolfman1959 wrote:

last Man On Earth is very under rated.


Yes it was!!

I have that one. Love it!!

Re: Good One Vincent Price!

Just saw that on Twitter. Had to share. big_smile

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BSoH17RCUAAmktN.jpg

Re: Good One Vincent Price!

Scream Factory releases this:
http://www.horrorsociety.com/2013/08/27 … s-release/

COOL!!! big_smile

Re: Good One Vincent Price!

kXnPunk wrote:

Just saw that on Twitter. Had to share. big_smile

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BSoH17RCUAAmktN.jpg

WOW!!

Re: Good One Vincent Price!

kXnPunk wrote:

Scream Factory releases this:
http://www.horrorsociety.com/2013/08/27 … s-release/

COOL!!! big_smile

Oh that gives me goosebumps!! big_smile

Re: Good One Vincent Price!

aHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my fave American actor....a great horror actor and a great American gentleman....THE BEST:):)!!!!
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/802/685g.jpg