Re: Ever been in jail??? If so why???

Its true. I would like nothing more to go back in time about 20 years and kick my self in the nuts.

What do you think?

https://sites.google.com/site/vervemonkeyproject/Home/images/web-images/Jimmy_arrest.jpg

Why is not important right now...

^^^
Yeah right. Still hope you had fun in there sir. big_smile

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3156/3036062425_37972565ce_o.jpg

Joey Ramone wrote:

Its true. I would like nothing more to go back in time about 20 years and kick my self in the nuts.

That's one thing I wouldn't do. I'd do the exact same thing because of the vast XP point it gave me. lol

DarkMistress wrote:

I refuse to answer on the grounds that i may incriminate myself. I plead the FIFTH!

https://odebi.org/forums/images/smilies/smiley_innocent.gif

http://www.emofaces.com/en/emoticons/i/innocent-emoticon.gif

Just kidding. *wink*

^^^
We figured it out really. Mwahaha lol

kXnPunk wrote:

A very nice wH3LLcome to the MADhouse jamie29. And very interesting story to read you've given us. And you know what??? I'm glad my small 8 months was beaten up by you. lol
Nice job on the new life.

Thanks man. Yeah keeping clean and out of trouble now.

Didn't mean to beat you - probably didn't by as much as you think. Over here you only serve half the sentence in prison so I did 9 months of my 18 months in prison with the rest on license (parole). You only do more than half if you lose time for getting into trouble inside. So adding the 3 months in army jail it was 12 months locked up altogether (compared to 2 years on the other side of the bars). Did you actually do 8 months or was that the full sentence you got - not sure how it works over there?

How did you find the guards and how did they treat you?

^^^
Did 8 months out of a one year sentence. Was thrown out because of my good behaviour. And the guards were very cool. H3LL, one of them was the father of one of my best friends so I would be embarassed to say I hated him. lol

Every day

^^^
Hahaha yeah. big_smile

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
Did 8 months out of a one year sentence. Was thrown out because of my good behaviour. And the guards were very cool. H3LL, one of them was the father of one of my best friends so I would be embarassed to say I hated him. lol

Good behaviour is a great thing! It's an amazing feeling when you get out isn't it? Those last few days seem to drag on forever though.

Must of been strange having one of your friend's Dad as a guard. Have you seen him again since you've been out?

I found it hard with the guards when I was in prison. When word got out that I used to be a guard (in a totally different place) some of them really looked down on me and gave me a harder time but most were alright. Suppose it's just like the other inmates - some dicks and some cool

1st time was for gta,me n my cuz were out on South Padre Isl. for spring break only 17 years old with no car,and needed a truck to get on the beach...so we waited for someone to fill up on gas, this drunk guy runs inside to pay,we jump in his truck and take off.dude must of loved that truck, and due to extreme traffic we only made it 3 blocks down.. the dude never pressed charges and the cops never reported so its not on my record. guess because i was a local there and if my coach woulda found out id be off the football team, and because i was a pretty valuable player in a big football town i got the slip.

2nd time was jus plain dumb me n two other friends decided to smoke a few bowls out a bong ina public laundrymat, 5 maybe 10 mins later five-o bust in and slam our asses. Luckily tho one of my buddies dad was a REAL Texas Ranger he talked to the cops and we got the slip AGAIN!!! lol

3rd time was BULLSHIT. the police show up to my house for a noise complaint so we do our best to keep it down, they end up coming back cause the people leaving the party are too loud. Im standing inside my house talking politely as i can,til out of nowhere one of the cops pulls me out of my house and then says im being arrested for PUBLIC INTOX. BULLSHIT I was inside my own place and i wasnt even that drunk!!! didnt get the slip this time, i had pay a clean 1500 to have it expunged. i dont think the cops in cali care for the military, i told them i was in the Marines and thats when they yanked my ass out...

^^^
First time lucky, very.

Second rime, Mwahahaha what an idea.

3rd time, that was a bit much from them...

jamie29 wrote:

Good behaviour is a great thing! It's an amazing feeling when you get out isn't it? Those last few days seem to drag on forever though.

Must of been strange having one of your friend's Dad as a guard. Have you seen him again since you've been out?

I found it hard with the guards when I was in prison. When word got out that I used to be a guard (in a totally different place) some of them really looked down on me and gave me a harder time but most were alright. Suppose it's just like the other inmates - some dicks and some cool

Yeah a truely AMAZING feelinh when you step out. big_smile

And yes very strange, but yeah I still see him once in a while, in fact last time was about 3 months ago at my buddy's brother birthday.

And ya, must have been hard to cope with those giving you a hard time but what important is that you made it and the experience is recorded. big_smile

Woah you guys. Very interesting stories.
I actually work at a halfway house (those guys on parole that need supervision - you know) and worked at the local parole office, so I've read my share of interesting and disturbing stories, so it's good to actually hear some not so bad ones haha. Er...I mean...shame on you? I am surprised though, didn't realize how shady y'all are. Just kidding guys wink keep it real.
As for myself I have never been.
I am working a 12 hour overnight at the moment though...I sort of feel like I can't get away from all this jail talk, I came on the here and I'm still reading about it!

^^^
Hang in there Vamp_Slayer and at least we kept you reading our shit. Kinda like being in jail being stuck here to read all that. Mwahahaha
Enjoy your night time buddy. smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-08-31 02:27:46)

Haha I don't know if it's like being in jail, I could have stopped reading - freeing myself (truly I couldn't), but of course I had to see what kind of deeds you have all been up to.
I can't complain about a slow night though. I'd rather nothing happen of course. Especially when my mind is so foggy.
Only 8 1/2 more hours to go...

Man, I used to go to jail almost every day it seems like.

Yeah, we're all public enemies number one. lol

Woah, 8 hours, how many do you do??? That's insane. Well at least you've got the net to keep you entertained...

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-08-31 02:41:11)

z3r0c00l wrote:

Man, I used to go to jail almost every day it seems like.

Urgh eating that crappy food everyday. Ouch. lol

kXnPunk wrote:

Woah, 8 hours, how many do you do??? That's insane. Well at least you've got the net to keep you entertained...

I normally do 8 hour shifts, but tonight is a special 12 hour shift. Glad to have the net for sure, when they're all asleep it definitely makes for a slow shift.

Edit: then again, it's a very unpredictable environment so it's also nice when it's slow.

Last edited by Vamp_Slayer (2013-08-31 02:56:28)

Cool you seem to enjoy your work.
Will I dare to ask you what is it you do??? Yes I do.
Like in Silent Hill, I dare you, dare, dare you. lol

Haha yah man I mentioned above, I'm working at a halfway house - I'm sure you know what it is, but it's where guys on parole go to finish the remainder of their sentence when they are let out of prison before their full sentence is complete - if they have a condition upon their release to reside at a specific residence that is.

Oh duh. Now I got it clear and loud. Must be the Alexander Keith's Ale. Hahaha

Haha good times happen man.

I used to work with a couple halfway houses during my case worker and addiction counseling days, as well as a 3/4 house.  Good programs, those, but you have to have a good bullshit detector.

^ yah haha still training mine.

Last edited by Vamp_Slayer (2013-08-31 04:08:29)