Topic: Don`t You Just Love Horror?

Horror is well for me the best kind of movie genre.I'm not interested in romance and not much comedy or any other movie kind.Nothing could match up to horror's bone-crunching killing yikes     like in the movies Saw 1 2 3 and soon to be 4 for example.So who agrees?:o

Last edited by horror_rocks25 (2007-05-31 00:14:50)

Re: Don`t You Just Love Horror?

I definitely agree. I can't get enough of the brain eatting, head exploding, torture killers. All around horror movies out there today from all centuries are considered and still is by far the best kind of genre out there. Yeah i do enjoy drama's and comedies, but I'm the type of horror fanatic who needs the most sadistic and daranged type of horror out there possible. There's just so much passion i have for horror movies. Not only show my passion through watching horror movies but also doing it on the computer and on paper.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-05-31 00:21:34)

i watch a whole bunch of different kinds of movies, but im always drawn back to horror. theres just something about seeing zombies eating brains or stupid ass teenage girls (who look a hella lot older than just highschool girls) getting chased by a killer that just is so much better than just seeing someone get shot with a gun or step on a landmine. alot of the directors of horror movies will push the limits of their movie to the point where parents are complaining, christians are complaining, and the preppy girls at my school go to see the movie and end up leaving the thearre because they feel like they will throw up. theres just nothing better than that.

I couldn't agree more.  Horror is the best genre of cinema and it always will be.

Last edited by TiM the Zombie (2007-05-31 08:42:51)

Ya horror is  great. I can never stop getting excited over all the different storylines they come up with and the different kill scenes. Theres something about watching that that I just like, but I do watch alot of ther movies also

Yea it is far and beyond my favorite genre.. But I do have a love for cinema.. Well kick ass cinema that is.. I really can't stand some of the artsy shit that comes out but I always will dig movies like 300, Sin City and Clerks.. But horror is my bread and butter.. Can't get enough of it..

Yeah I do watch some action but again I say...horror is best for me.My favorites are all of the Saw movies..but now anyways I think that Saw 4 will be a little dumb..anyways I also like The Descent except for the ending and The Hitcher which is more action but hey it has killing...and I know there are other good horror movies but I can't name them all as I'm typing this or else I'd be here awhile with an over-worked brain.:|;)

Goon wrote:

Yea it is far and beyond my favorite genre.. But I do have a love for cinema.. Well kick ass cinema that is.. I really can't stand some of the artsy shit that comes out but I always will dig movies like 300, Sin City and Clerks.. But horror is my bread and butter.. Can't get enough of it..

I still yet to see 300.

I cannot stand old cheap fake "horror" movies like they have on Sci-fi except for some reason my mom can so I end up having to watch that cheap channel all day roll those kinds of movies kind of piss me off because its like a disgrace to horror yikes

Last edited by horror_rocks25 (2007-06-02 17:57:09)

If I didn't love horor, I wouldn't be here tongue

DemonToSome wrote:

If I didn't love horor, I wouldn't be here tongue

If i didn't love horror, i wouldn't have the voices in my head. To be honest if no one loved horror here, this site would of never been made and also none of use would be what we are today b/c of all the horror movies out there. big_smile

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-05-31 17:05:57)

Horror is the best especially the good ole cheesy 80's flicks I so do love with the slashers being my fave genre of horror films.

I could not tell you  the last time I watched a mainstream movie.  Nothing can keep me interested like horror.  I love slashers, ghost stories, physcological horror. That's why I was psyched when I found this site.  All the other horror freaks like myself who understand where I am coming from is a dream come true.

Yeah I felt the same way when I found this site while I was google-ing for horror sites  because I like posting stuff because..what else is there to do?And like almost all my DVDs are either horror,thriller and suspense I hardly have romance I think like a couple are romance and a little bit are comedy or action but the most I have are horror and I am getting to the point where I'm starting to have no more room for my DVDs....last time my sister counted there were...72 I think but then we bought more so now its  like 84...somewhere around there roll and I know its not a lot of DVDs..but I'm not done buyin them anytime now

Last edited by horror_rocks25 (2007-06-02 17:40:48)

You can add your horror movies to your Morguespace. A link is under your username. Many people have put their horror movies in it.

BTW welcome to site. And I really don't think that 75 DVD's is alot big_smile but thats just my opinion.

Yeah i definitely agree with you on that one Demon. 75 is not that many at all. All i know is i have to damn many. DVDA is the greatest site ever. If it wasn't for that site, i wouldn't know exactly how many DVD's i actually own. To me it does get quite boring counting every single one and then writing each one down on a piece of paper and putting all of them on Microsoft Word. That's what i did but never counted how many i actually owned. And i know i own over 1000 DVD's and VHS tapes, who knows. All i know is that i have boxes and boxes and boxes and cabinets full of VHS tapes.

Hey its a lot when you have no more space for em':P and thanks I'm happy to be here at this site and I'm happy people are actually replying to my post big_smile and I know about my morguespace but I don't feel like doing anything yet well because I'm on a T-Mobile Side-Kick and I don't think you can ill check it... neutral

Last edited by horror_rocks25 (2007-05-31 20:40:30)