Topic: i need some advice

i usually dont like bothering other people with my problems, but iv talked to a few of my friends, and nobodys ben through something like this, so im gonna ask you guys, cuz i figure someone might be able to give me some good advice.
basicly heres wats going on. iv been going out with this girl for a while now, and i really like her alot, like more than anyone else iv ever been with. but she just got asked out by this guy who shes known sience she was a little girl and shes like sience then. she want to  go out with him, but she told me that if thing dont work out with him, that she would want to come back to me.
another thing i just found out is that one of my old friends that iv known for about 2 years has really liked me sience we met and iv liked her back, but i never thought i had a chance with her.
so i dont know wat i should do?

Re: i need some advice

man.... if a woman says "hey your 2nd rate, but if my first choice doesnt work out I will be back" its time to kick her to the curb.

Your not her pet right? She doesnt keep you on a leash and take your for walks, so dont let her treat you that way.

well first for your girl to just go ahead and decide that she doesn't want to be with you anymore just because a old crush came back into the picture is just wrong and then for her to say that if things don't work out she'll come back to you if it doesn't work out thats wrong also...as for case about the other girl likeing you I don't know about that you have to watch because first she can say she likes you and then you and your girlfriend breakup and poof shes gone..its all about karma actually it always come back in bite you in the ass...so just becareful on the decisions you make I wouldn't want to see you hurt in the end.. wink

either way it might be time to break it off with the current girl, if she think things are greener on the other side of the fence, let her go and give it a try. The one thing I have learned about girls/women is that they feel like it's o.k. to say they like you or talk about what could have been as long as they feel you are "safe" IE already attached or married. If you want to take a chance on the old friend do it but don't dump one on the hopes of another.

Best advice, stay single, enjoy yourself and dont force things to happen.  I spent my youth (age 17-22) with someone and then it fell apart and I missed out on some of the best times of my life because of it.  You cant make things happen just to happen, you gotta let them come naturally.

Meh wrote:

man.... if a woman says "hey your 2nd rate, but if my first choice doesnt work out I will be back" its time to kick her to the curb.

Your not her pet right? She doesnt keep you on a leash and take your for walks, so dont let her treat you that way.

Cheers!!!!

I was gonna say the same thing, lol.

Ya Meh defintetly hit the spot on this one in my opinon. Dont wait for someone who says they mght come to you cause ur 2nd place to them.

hey man i was goign tho sumthign liek that jsut a few months ago and the help on this site is fantastic they all know what their talkin bout. My advice and pretty much everyoen here will say it MOVE ON do not stay attached to her throw her picture away dont talk to her ignore her give her the silent treatment and if he doesnt responde to that find someone else if it was meant to be she'll coem back to you if it wasnt hey More fish in the sea I had to be told that 2 times on this site til it got in my head soooo trust me man no woman is worth the pain it doesnt matter how good the sex is or how she kisses or the way she treats you. Go out have fun find another girl and live life. And the bullshit if it doesnt work out ill coem back to you....... THAT THERE IS SUCH BULLSHIT i dunno but that guys dick will be in her and if he doesnt do a good job shes comign back to you You dont take that shit you put your foot and say FUCK YOU BITCH that is seriously stupid No offense but if you hang on you would be very stupid Whats to stop her from doign it again and breakign your heart again. TAke it from me i jsut went threw somethign jsut liek it and knows how you feel and it blows jsut TAke it a day at a time and leave go.

Listen to Meh..... he said the answer to your problem. Nuff said. tongue

I liked sickf**k's answer more but Meh is also right. Dump the first girl and check out things with the second girl but without getting your hopes up!

There is ALWAYS a "what if" in the back of everyone's mind, but rational people keep it just there - in the mind.  If someone (like girl #1) is willing to cut out on you for a "what if" then she's not meant to be.  That just sucks of her and is a very good reason to bail all together.  And never ever ever ever welcome her back if she says she made a mistake. 

I'm irritated.

Girl #2 is purely irrelevant at this point.  If it happens, it happens.  But don't feel like you should not pursue anyone else for #1's sake. 

btw I'm a 35 yr old married woman and have been around the block enough times to know what I'm talking about.

So basically you her 2nd choice.  Oh Hell no!  You are worth way more than that.  Go out with the other girl and see how things go.  I f ya'll have chemistry great if not you are a cutie and I am sure there are tons of girls that would love to go out with you.  Honey you are too young to worry about relationships.  Have fun.  I am 33 and I am just now settling down.  There is a special someone out there for you.  Don't just dip your toes in the water heck dive in.

allrtie thanks people, i was talkeing to her earlier today, actually i was talking to both of them, but #1 still dosnt know wats shes going to do, and if she dosnt make up her mind soon, im just gonna break it off with her. and while i was talking to #2 about my problem, i told her that i would prob be breaking up w/ #1, so i think i know how im gonna do this now. thanks for ur advice.

Well your welcome even though I never gave you advice but I guess I'm speaking for everyone when I say your welcome.I was liike the 5th person to totally agree with Meh and I hope it all works out for you wink

Meh wrote:

best possible answer ever.  Forget her dude.