Topic: The G33k, Computer tech and damn Bugs Thread.

The place to talk and get advice on Computer issues or just plain G33ky stuff...

Here I go.

Anybody's having problems with Flash 11??? 10 wasn't crashing as often at all. Anyway to go back to it??? Or what could I do to fix the lame shit happening???

Thanks for the advice in advance folks.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/b5/13/dc/b513dc04cdc58be88b5123e56e699da8.jpg

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-09-10 01:25:57)

Re: The G33k, Computer tech and damn Bugs Thread.

Ah we do have a computer thread! I'm reviving this biznitch.

What operating system and kind of hardware is everyone here running?

I've been running Windows 8.1 since the major update and love it. Smooth, fast boot, and maintains drivers and other things flawlessly. The only downside is some games from xp/vista don't work all the well.

Here are my specs

CASE = Antec 300 + 2 additional 120mm noctua fans
CPU = Intel Core i7-2600k Sandy Bridge Quad-Core 3.5GHz (3.8GHz Turbo Boost)
PSU = 750W Antec Earthwatts
MOBO = MSI P67A-G43 (MS-7673)
RAM = 16gb DDR3 Mushkin
VCARD = Radeon HD 6950 2GB PowerColor
OS SSD = 128gb OCZ
HD = 1tb Western Digital Caviar Black

Do you realize you're bumping a year old post?
And I'm the only one besides Punk who knows a damn about this stuff, and I can't deal with work stuff on my hobby board.

Seriously, no offense, but 1/3rd of the people here plug their headphones into their toaster for HFest.  I just have no time for it, especially since my boss wants me to build him a media server with 2 thin clients with game-able capabilities.  Fuxxzzle.

Of course I realize it's an old thread. However, I've been wanting to make a thread like this for a while, and as it turns out Punk already made one. Also, I'm sure there are a few other people on here into computers.

No probs from this guy.  Post away.

After seeing this thread I thought Punk came back.

sad