Topic: Identify movie

Back in 1994-1995 I saw this movie on HBO late at night I only saw a little bit of it the only scene was where a man was like putting body parts like down the garbage disposal he was wearing black leather gloves. then the next part was the same man was hugging a woman she got into a white car and drives off  but there was  blonde woman in a red car and follows the woman in the white 2 door car to the storage house where she is scene unloading boxes from her car then the blonde woman in the red car comes out  and assault her in the storage, then we see the man again walking by this large blue house takes the black gloves off and throws them into a puddle of water and he goes inside the blue and sits on the sofa then we see a pool of blood coming from the closet and he walks by it and opens the closet and pick up something the shelve of the closet and it drops out of his hand  then the same blonde woman comes with a gun and shoots him in the shoulder and he falls in the closet then the man and the woman begin to fight on the floor after the fight he gets up and has blood dripping down on his hand and then the police arrived and then the man is sitting on the couch and a police office is writing stuff down on paper.

Re: Identify movie

I'm very surprised no one knows what this film is.

Master-
It's either spam or someone that really doesn't care enough to craft a legible post.  It has exactly ONE period ( . ) in the entire post of 250 words.

@PMD-
If you're serious, bring it back with a better organized post.  We'll help you out.  Otherwise, you'll be banned.

azathoth wrote:

Master-
It's either spam or someone that really doesn't care enough to craft a legible post.  It has exactly ONE period ( . ) in the entire post of 250 words.

@PMD-
If you're serious, bring it back with a better organized post.  We'll help you out.  Otherwise, you'll be banned.

Maybe. But spam or not I actually think I've seen that film. I think it stars Brad Dourif.