Topic: Friday the 13th Movie Night

I usually do these, but this one snuck up on me.  (Bastardo!)

Anyhoo, any folks that want to go through any of the F13 movies, post up, let me know your favorites, and I'll do the Skype thing, say, starting at  7-9PM US Eastern depending when people show up.

Re: Friday the 13th Movie Night

Oh, hell, I didn't even realize this was a Friday the 13th!  I'm totally down for it.

Last time I think we watched parts 4 and 6, which are two of the better installments in the series.  How about this time we do the opposite and do a couple of the bad ones (subjective a term though that may be) like, say, parts 7 and 8?

I will join u guys since I missed the last movie night.

@Lon-
Heh heh heh, you be evil.  Unless someone comes up with a better riff-action set, it's #7 & 8.

@Vas-
Excellent!

Oh yes. into it for sure.

But I please to differ.

FREDDY VS JASON is what I wanna see. lol

I'm sure we can do more than just the two I mentioned, if we even do those two at all.  As Azzie said, if someone can come up with something else that more people are into, by all means throw some titles out. 

Besides, we usually end up watching three or four movies on scheduled movie nights anyway, sometimes even more depending on how many folks are still around.  Hell, they don't even have to be F13 flicks. smile

^^^
True but we need to watch at least one. Hey it doesn't happen that often to have this day around so might as well have Jason join us. Or maybe it's not a good idea to have him around... lol

I have no problem with Freddy vs. Jason.   It's a Free-For-all Freaky Friday!

It's also Frisky Friday but that's totally something else. lol