Re: Halloween 2013!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoqxhvdAdns

http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii597/creaturekillswell/HalloweenIII_zps0261453c.jpg

^^^
Man what a weird video, seems like everything windows and all are shaking but I'm not sure if it's an optical illusion or real. lol

One thing is for damn sure.
I WON'T DRESS UP AS THIS EVER AGAIN!!!
Was crazy to walk around in this really. lol

Halloween 1995, Ruble Castle near Toulouse, France.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/5b/1f/bb/5b1fbb4ba36a6cd3ec0f8080c2022d05.jpg

having to make my halloween costume this year - there's such a small selection for women to buy because everything is short skirts and tight as hell (sorry, but it gets bloody cold around halloween and i prefer being able to wear layers not freeze my butt off!!!)
so im going as Carrie White (the costumes you can buy are pathetic!) and i bought a floor length satin dress and a gallon of fake blood to pour over myself. going to pick up a tiara, and make myself a fake corsage and bouquet smile
plus i saw some wicked blood splatter white heels that im totally buying!
and I'll get to wear it two nights - first for halloween and handing out candy while watching horror movies (tradition) and then again the next night for my friends annual house party
I look forward to and plan my halloween costumes for the next year the day after halloween lol i just love it so damn much!
i just wish there were more iconic women to portray for halloween that are actually scary. all i can come up with is carrie or regan!
i might do nancy thompson next year and have replica pjs made and find one of the replica phones! hell, its a great excuse to leave my house in pajamas!

^^^
Sounds great looks like you have everything well set up.

And as for scary ladies, my wife Samara is the creepiest of ALL of them. Nobody is THAT scary. IMO though, hey I love her so much I married her. MWAHAHAHA lol

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^

And as for scary ladies, my wife Samara is the creepiest of ALL of them. Nobody is THAT scary. IMO though, hey I love her so much I married her. MWAHAHAHA lol

see, i dont find samara creepy though? maybe somethings wrong with me lol
like regan was creepy because she was legit the devil lol
and carrie because of all the telekenesis and whatnot
but samara, i dunno, when she was crawling across the floor, if that'd been me i would've booted her in the face. and as soon as i thought of that, i started laughing and from there forward i just giggle when i see her.

plus i've seen it done to death. for like 2 years you couldnt walk into any bar on halloween without seeing atleast a dozen of them!

^^^
Hahaha Yeah well to each his own.
But I guess that you see a lot of them around at Halloween, true, she's got THE looks. big_smile

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
Hahaha Yeah well to each his own.
But I guess that you see a lot of them around at Halloween, true, she's got THE looks. big_smile

thats a lotta love you got there, bud tongue

btw.. i think i accidently reported that post... apparently my mouse likes to click "report" instead of "quote" and im too slow to realize it until after.

that'll teach me for using the desktop page on a touch screen phone... always request mobile page, lindsay, ALWAYS!

I want to dress up as Leatherface.  I figure all I need is a mask; I already have the gut. hmm

tongue

LuLuLuhxe wrote:

thats a lotta love you got there, bud tongue

btw.. i think i accidently reported that post... apparently my mouse likes to click "report" instead of "quote" and im too slow to realize it until after.

that'll teach me for using the desktop page on a touch screen phone... always request mobile page, lindsay, ALWAYS!

That's why she's my wife. lol

And LoudBadTomLon, Mwahahaha

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-09-20 11:57:35)

LuLuLuhxe wrote:
kXnPunk wrote:

^^^

but samara, i dunno, when she was crawling across the floor, if that'd been me i would've booted her in the face. and as soon as i thought of that, i started laughing and from there forward i just giggle when i see her.

plus i've seen it done to death. for like 2 years you couldnt walk into any bar on halloween without seeing atleast a dozen of them!

Another one from Ontario. smile

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^

Samara!

Oooo that is an exotic name! smile

^^^
I don't know if it's exotic but I sure can tell you it's exciting. lol

DarkMistress wrote:
LuLuLuhxe wrote:
kXnPunk wrote:

^^^

hooray ontario - canadian beetches kick a$$!

LuLuLuhxe wrote:
DarkMistress wrote:
LuLuLuhxe wrote:

woot woot big_smile

Carrie is a cool idea.
I thought about doing that for the Stag and Doe.
Then i saw an Ursula costume that I thought was cool haha.

And you're right about the female costumes.
We have here Miss Jason, Miss Freddy, Miss Leatherface...
http://www.partycity.ca/category/hallow … ostumes.do

LuLuLuhxe wrote:

Absolutely! big_smile

Now only the beetches but us guys too. lol
Canada OWNZ!!!

Cool link MoonRaven, my favorite is Jack Skelington one.
But Carrie and Elvira are great too. smile

http://partycity.scene7.com/is/image/PartyCity/P537047?wid=400&hei=640&resmode=sharp2

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1236989_606575126059584_1710159591_n.jpg

^^^
Yeah strange cats RULE.
My Sweet lil' chick is certainly the strangest of them all. lol

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
Yeah strange cats RULE.
My Sweet lil' chick is certainly the strangest of them all. lol

Cool.

And she has a CROW right behind her too. big_smile

She talks with him every morning. He throws a Crowaawwrrr Crowaaaoorr at her and she smashes him a meeeoooaaawwwrrrooo!!! Every morning. lol
They'll miss each oither like evry winter winter, she meows at him in the wondow all winter long so when spring comes they're both having the longest conversations ever. Until he decides to look at her and fly away.  smile
H3LL windows are closed for damn sure....

I'll paint her black this Halloween. Hahaha
No but I'll put her in her Black T-Shirt  for sure. That's her costume, dressed as a Black cat. MWAHAHAHA

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/24/66/c9/2466c91eb26c5d943e9a8bbd5c10796e.jpg

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-09-24 07:36:50)

does anybody have any reccomendations for fake blood that will dry, but wont stain skin?
so many recipes call for corn syrup (is so sticky and doesnt dry) and food coloring which will majorly stain my skin. i have to have this poured all over me (hair, skin, dress... well i dont care about the dress staining, but i at least want it to dry so i dont get it everywhere!)

i've been trying to google search some ideas, but everything calls for some sort of dye or syrup.

i found one with tomato juice and using cocoa poweder to darken it, then flour or corn starch to thicken it. but im worried it wont dry looking like blood, but more orange.

i may end up doing the dress portion a week or so before and letting it dry out and see if i like the color... then the day of just use face paint all over me with a paint brush (sounds time consuming....)

i just dont want dyed skin, and so many of even the store bough stuff will do that (or comes in teenie tiny lil tubes that are meant for vampire mouth drips..)

any help?

^^^
Yes I do. Use Corn Syrup with Crimson Red [or whichever red you want] food coloring. Get some different ones to test which you like best. Works badass and that's what lots of special FX dudes use in movies. Easy to wash and it fools everybody pretty damn good. smile

Whatever you do DON'T use dye, you be stained for a long while with it. You'll be a red girl for a while and you probably don't want that. Or maybe you do, what do I know... lol

Karo Syrup, food coloring and some peanut butter which uses it's natural oils to keep it from staining clothes. Washes right out. It's what we used for The Truck and it worked great.

Oh yeah that's the one I was looking for Karo...
Nice idea the peanut butter. Thumbs up, WAY UP THERE, EVEN HIGHER THAN THAT!!! Hahaha lol