Re: NHL 2013-2014 season

so talk more hockey!

Zetterberg out 2 weeks... Damn...

Yeah, I saw that sad We're down him and Datsyuk.  Fortunately we have a solid team where we can score plenty without them.  Look at how well Detroit did without Datsyuk.  It's possible.  It'll be better once they get back.  But I'd rather they be healthy for the Winter Classic than these random games.

^^^
Yeah they always come back in even better shape most of the time, just look at when Crosby was injured, he came back as a damn BOMB!!! lol

Damn he's my favorite actual player PLUS he played for my hometown's Oceanic Junior team and I've net him a bunch of times. A VERY COOL guy. smile

But yeah, that's the power of the team, they're so great at team working which a lot of teams don't have.

My Hawks are that way too.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-12-03 16:34:41)

We have this wonderful stretch where I want everyone healthy, even hoping for a Stamkos return in it, where we have Winter Classic, Stadium series then Olympics.  It's going to be a real treat for hockey fans this season!  It all begins in a few weeks!

Ya, can't wait for the Olympics, Canada has built up an AMAZING team. Hopefully they'll do has good as they ALWAYS do this year. smile

But yes, very nice Hockey year it'll be. H3LL just the beginning is awesome so.

Mike Babcock and Claude Julien coaching Canada...it darn well better win!

Damn yeah man. Hahaha
If they don't we will not be able to blame the coaches tha's for sure. They ROCK!!! big_smile

3-2 Penguins VS Islanders yesterday. Good match that was.

It was a good game.  Super pumped for tonight's game, Wings vs Flyers.  Philly hasn't been a threat in a long time, but still a good team to face.  Being down Datsyuk and Z will be interesting to see how the Wings adapt.

Yeah, Flyers have lost their menacing thing and power over the last few years. Still a good team but never as much though...

http://i.imgur.com/WJnvb.gif

Hahahaha lol

HAHAHAHA epic fail!!!

Sucks the Flyers beat the wings 6-3...no one saw that coming.  Amazing matchup tonight, though, my Bruins vs Canadiens.  That should have been the "Wednesday night rivalry" last night instead of wings/flyers.  Either way, good hockey tonight all across the board!

^^^
Hopefully they track down the hideous Crapnadians...

That was a scary hit that Johnny Boychuk took last night.  Took them 10 minutes to get him off the ice.  He's not paralyzed and was cleared to fly home but as we speak is in the hospital at boston to get MRI's on his back, neck and other areas.  I hope he's okay.  Hits like that scare the crap out of me.  Detroit vs New Jersey tonight!!!!

Yeah that was sick.
And man I was so extremely pissed that they lost against the fucking CRAPnadians you can't believe. I should go infect all of that club really. lol

Tonight's gonna be a fine one. Hopefully my bad Devils will beat the Wings but I doubt it. They have another very crappy season.

Yeah I know they're rebuilding the team these last years but I can't wait til they come back in top shape like they were before. roll

Congrats OldLaughingLady. Well done agaisnt my team last night. You bastard. big_smile

Yeah I don't know where that came from.  Entering the second losing 1-0 then coming back with 3, down our two top guys, that was awesome.  Tatar is really stepping up to the plate! Some good games tonight, too!

My Devils won over the Blue Shirts, cool. Not that it's really a great win, Rangers suck as much as my Devils but still a win.

Oh, your Wings lost too??? Sorry mate.
At least the big bad bears won... smile

Absolutely, my B's won so one of out two isn't too bad.  Bruins take on Leafs tonight.  That should be a good matchup.  That hit though last night from Thornton was completely uncalled for and I hope he gets suspended for it.  He'll be lucky if he doesn't get charges pressed on him

Yeah that was freaking sick. The good old Bruins way. lol

Yeah, it definitely needs action to be done.  I think he'll get a 5-10 game suspension and a fine.  The guy already did a lot of apologies so I don't think he'll get the book thrown at him.

Yeah. But that's how the Bruins got their aggressive reputation. Same with the Flyers which have kinda lost it recently though.

Flyers need a skirt anymore the way they've been playing! Glad Bruins won tonight against the Loafs, lol.

Crazy how lots of teams aren't like the old times. Aside the classic power teams like the Wings, the Hawks, the Loafs/Leafs and that's about it really... Even the Caps aren't as good. No idea why though.

Bruins won, Black Hawks did too. YAY!!!

Maple Leafs suck, though, aside from a few good players.  It takes more than a few all stars to lift a team.  Look at the Penguins when they almost beat Detroit for the cup in 08...just Crosby and a little Malkin then.  The year later, they evolved more of the team, and it won them the cup.  Same thing happened with Chicago.