Re: NHL 2013-2014 season

Absolutely amazing team....so happy to see Stamkos.  Canada is going to win the Gold.  With Yzerman, Julien and Babcock...unstoppable.  Luongo makes no sense to me.  Price is a far better goalie than Brodeur is now as he's old.  Super happy for the Olympics next month.  Going to be a real treat!

^^^
I will stop the urge to blast out some insane bad words at you.

But yes, great team indeed.

Glad to see also Bergeron aboard, the dude Rocks.
Quebec baby!!! Where at 2 we grab a chair and learn to skate. big_smile

Swear words for Luongo or Brodeur?  Luongo I would call you crazy for defending.  The man was good for like 2 years then forgot how to play.  Brodeur is a living legend stuck on a team that won him 3 Cups but now fallen from grace.  I understand career Devil, but man, I just wish they coul dbe as good as they were in the early 2000's to see some exciting rivalry games!

Both. Mwahaha lol

But one I'm REALLY surprised isn't in there is Penguins' Fleury. How much more Canadian can you be than where it's been discovered, Quebec??? Puzzles me. And man, Pittsburg are 4th so it's not like he's a bad one.

The Pittsburgh goaltender improved to 29-3 in his last 32 games at Consol Energy Center and is bolstering his bid for a spot on the Canadian Olympic team when it's announced next week.

Fuck them slapping that Price in there. Only one I have to say nothing about is Smith. He knows how to block very well. lol

Yep, got my idea very well bombed into my head. Hahaha

But I like to see others thought too.
Live to learn, learn to live.
Open them doors of my opinion's cells I do all the time Ad Vitam Aeternam. big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2014-01-09 03:56:57)

Wow yeah, I forgot about Fleury.  he just doesn't have the consistency that he did a few years ago...although still great....but you need to look at it this way: Detroit Red Wings biggest rivalry right now (and since 2008) is Pittsburgh Penguins.  The few skaters from there that are on Team Canada are because they're the best in the league.  Fleury is in an unfortunate time for goalies where we have so many shining goalies.  Brodeur is probably only in there because this is his last olympics so go out in style.  I doubt he'll start.  I love Brodeur.  Met him a few times, super great guy.

^^^
Yeah met him various times since the Junior up to NHL, insanely cool dude.

But yes, a very weird times it is for Goalies now. And I know almost nothing about the hot newcomers. Yeah I'll change that in a few no worries. lol

But whoever plays in the team really don't bother me much. It's Canada's Olympic team and it ALWAYS reminds me of the World Cup days of Tretiak VS Dryden man, that was fun...

I truely miss those days. sad

But hey, whatever age's Hockey is good for me man. big_smile

Just registered to a Quebec ridden Pool and man what a badass team I've put up.

Patrick Sharp · Chicago · BlackHawks
Sidney Crosby · Pittsburgh · Penguins
Chris Kunitz · Pittsburgh · Penguins
Jonathan Toews · Chicago · BlackHawks
Ryan Kesler · Vancouver · Canucks
Nathan MacKinnon · Colorado · Avalanche
Duncan Keith · Chicago · BlackHawks
Brent Seabrook Chicago · BlackHawks
Olli Maatta · Pittsburgh · Penguins
Martin Brodeur · New-Jersey · Devils

Starts the 15th... What an INSANE team I made myself. lol

Prizes are a puck autographed by Guy Lafleur, the Blond Demon, his biography and a "Trade me right fucking now" cap. Sweet.

Go me, GO!!! Hahaha

http://www.lepool.com

That site, like your damn facebook posts are not in English, lol.  I need to learn French.  I'm fluent in English and Spanish.  Speak/read/write on medium levels Italian, Portuguese, German and Cantonese.  The only French I know is from Les Miserables, haha.  Great team, though.   Pretty much the main lines of Pitt and Chi, but you can't really go wrong with those, now can you.

http://www.google.com/translate?hl=en&a … ool.com%2F tongue

Hahaha Yeah...

Woah, un monton de linguas capice signor.

But yeah can't definitely go wrong with that. I want the prizes, BIG fan of Guy. Never as much as my mom though. Dad and myself's Nordiques had her screaming at the TV as much as us, us for the Stastny bros and her for TI-GUY [Ti=Lil']. Hahaha fun times. big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2014-01-09 06:12:16)

I'm a fan of him and I'm not even French, haha!

He was amazing to watch play for whoever in the world back then.
Oilers VS Canadians was a blast to see him and Gretsky go. Wild, really wild as H3LL!!! big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2014-01-09 06:14:12)

Current hockey news, the Red Wings play tonight for the first time since last Saturday.  This is such a long period with no hockey.  I have Center Ice so watch a bunch of games, but its not the same when my home town boys aren't kicking ass the way only they can do!

True that they haven't played for a bit. Man we're addicted, 3-5 days without our teams playing and we get crazy. Hahaha

Since they last played, I haven't cut my hair, haven't cut my nails, I feel like a recluse like Howard HUghes, lol.  Actually, I did cut my hair on Sunday...oops.  and I bite my nails.  God damn it.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/e76092d5edbe804c451d8163fd6e1e77/tumblr_mxrw8qn5Eh1qdlh1io1_400.gif

That's so awesome! I'm smiling so big from that.  I love when people aren't assholes.  In hockey, you find that...people who love what they do, want to interact with fans, don't want to be injured.  No other sport has that level of dedication.

H3LL yeah. That's why I like that sport so much, easier to interact with our favorites than in any other sport I'm sure. smile

I feel like such a crap weasel, I haven't watched hockey in almost a week.  I need a cat of nine tails to lash myself in punishment for my blasphemy.

Here you go man. lol

http://lrrpublic.cli.det.nsw.edu.au/lrrSecure/Sites/Web/13651/13654/applets/11723_punishment/images/_show_tell_/IMG_7381a.jpg

But I ain't better, watched only 2 games. Devils beating Panthers 2-1 and the Hawks beating Oilers 5-3.

Nothing fun tonight though, all teams I don't give a fuck about so I'm gonna keep watching Sam Mothefucking L. Jackson's movie, the good THE SAMARITAN...

Nice choice.  Thank you for the picture.  The one I metaphorically have has metal pieces on the end to ensure pain and bleeding.  I'll get back into hockey soon enough.  I've been so involved in reading books and doing homework and posting on forums (having my own computer now means i'm ALWAYS on) leaves me little time for for hockey.

Yeah, been away from it too, too much great films I got and that show on that VOD channel I have for another more month for free so I better take the most I can from it. Too many movies, too little time. lol

Man what a cool game.
Devils screwed the Crapnadians at home, 4-1.
I screamed the whole game. lol

Not much games last night so I watched GOON to get my Hockey fix. Seriously guys, you have to see this, it's hilarious.
Kinda like a new age SLAPSHOT. big_smile

Trailer: http://youtu.be/NfOZaquIhG8

Last edited by kXnPunk (2014-01-16 16:02:44)

Tonight is the busy night of the week!! Go Wings!!

Yeah man, I'm actually watching Devils VS Avalanche in Punjabi. Mwahahaha lol