Re: NHL 2013-2014 season

My Red Wings lost 1-0 to Rangers.  Wings totally have been stinking up the NHL all of January so far.  Started off with Winter Classic...although great game...still a loss.  sad

Devils are losing 1-0 too...
ਜੋ ਕਿ ਤੰਗ [jō ki taga] in Punjabi. Which means that sucks. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2014-01-16 21:51:25)

Oilers and the Wild was a great game!

One more win for the Hawks against the Ducks. 4-2. YAY!!!

Great game, too.  Ducks have been on fire as of late! Much needed victory.

Good game indeed.

Crapnadians VS Leafs now but screw that, I'm watching Boxing, Pascal VS Bute our 2 best boxers much more interesting than seeing the team I hate the most play. lol

I may actually get to see my first Blackhawk game of the season tomorrow...supposed to be on broadcast tv.  Yeah, last nights game was great.  Listened to it on the radio.  The end was frustrating but it was great taking out the Ducks.

the Red Wings are on now...so I'm watching Star Wars, lol.

^^^
Mwahahaha Crazy you. lol

Ghostseeker wrote:

I may actually get to see my first Blackhawk game of the season tomorrow...supposed to be on broadcast tv.  Yeah, last nights game was great.  Listened to it on the radio.  The end was frustrating but it was great taking out the Ducks.

Yeah was a nice one. And have fun for your first bro. smile

Watching the Canucks VS Flames replay now. Cool game...

Yeah tortella needs to be fired and not allowed back in the sport.  His gimmick was cute for a while and even cool.  Now he's just a disgrace to hockey.  I'd spit on his face if I could.

Yeah he sucks. What a crazy game that was though, general battle with about 10 VS 10 dudes. I love these. lol

Hawks have beaten down the Big Bad Bruins 3-2, good match and HAPPY ME!!! big_smile

Go Hawks!!! Oh yeah, I switched my number 2.  Chicago has always been my third and now I have disowned Boston (feel free to message me about it as it's actually a huge life altering thing) and Chicago is now in numero dos.

I know all about changing favorite teams, done that ALL my life.

In fact my favorite list is:

Hawks all times part of my 2 favorites.
Canadians in the Lafleur/Dryden days [notice I write CANADIANS and not CRAPnadians] lol
Nordiques
Whalers
Flyers
Islanders
Flames
Devils

There that's from when I started watching, at 4 years old to now... big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2014-01-20 06:14:34)

Well I did it for personal reasons as I had a falling out with 51 or 52 of my friends from Boston.  Fuckers.

Urgh...

Yeah the Hawks game was awesome.  Hawks have sucked in ot and shootouts this year, so it was nice to see them pull that out.  Kaner just walked in, all slow and cool...love it.

Boston had a shitty day yesterday, lol.  Bruins beat the Kings today, but that loss yesterday added with the Patriots loss...ouchies.

Oh man the amazing game. Blues-1 Devils-7
They totally kicked their asses. Wee!!!

What a spanking that was!!!!

Mwahahaha H3LL yeah baby, such a cool game. It's watching games like these that I see my Devils still have some potential. Now if they could play ALL damn games like that... roll

See I'm going to disagree with you on the sentiment behind your elation.  I HATE blow outs.  I hate sweeps.  It's like those 60 dollar PPVs for boxing matches that end 40 seconds into the first round.  I need buzzer to buzzer constant action.  To me the best games are won in overtime or shootout with a low score at that.  It's so exciting.  That goes for all sports.  Fortunately, this season, in NHL, we've been getting lots of games that are hard hitting, great scores, close calls, upsets like crazy (look at the wings sucking it up).  Such a great season to be a fan of this wonderful sport!

So I'm just going to explain it here as this is the only really active sports thread, year round, on here.  I had 51 friends in Boston that i made over xbox live.  I became SUPER close with a few of them considering them (and them me) best friends.  I bought the one kid a 40 inch tv, playstation 3, xbox 360, countless games, movies, etc... and we (my wife and i) vacationed from detroit to boston to see them.  Each trip was almost 2000 dollars.  Earlier this month, they started ganging up on me making horrible remarks about myself and the only thing that pisses me off, my wife.  Unable to deal with their immaturity, i disconnected them all from my life.  I'm destroying all things Boston to me.  I was obsessed with Boston sports (albeit Bruins since 91 and red Sox since 2005 long before these kids came into my life) and now because of their memory, these teams make me sick. 

Because of this, I am now bumping up my third place baseball and hockey teams, Chicago White Sox and Chicago Blackhawks, into my second favorite.  I treat my second favorite almost as good as my first (of course detroit tigers and detroit red wings).  I know it sounds petty but who gives a fuck.  Makes me happy to finally say this.  Chicago's always been the better team.

Yeah I see you point for close scores matches but there's nothing like seeing your team rip the H3LL out of the opponents. But to tell you the truth, I like ALL games, even when my teams loose so yeah, pure true Hockey FAN!!! smile

And yeah it sucks for you but they didn't desreve to still be your friends if they acted like this. REAL friends don't do that really.

So welcome to the Hawks crew man, looks like we're ALL rooting for them now. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2014-01-22 08:52:34)

I've always rooted for the Hawks, WHO JUST SCORED AS I'M TYPING THIS GO HOSSA, but now I can be more public about it and get some shirts and maybe a hat! This game is just awesome.  Hawks and Wings, my two faves, wednesday night rivalry!