Re: NHL 2013-2014 season

Made me laugh in Modern Family, they had a dude coming to check the house but they all spied on him and they've put a Black Hawks poster on the wall, the team of the dude. AND ours. big_smile

That must be such a cool match but it doesn't air in my Dark Cave channels damnit...

I think this might be it for Brodeur.  Not officially, but its a sign he won't make a come back.  I love that guy.  My favorite goalie.

Unfortunately its also a symbolic weekend that Chicago sucks.

Badgers lose a bowl game.

Pack gets knocked out of the playoffs.

Blackhawks start sucking.

All in January.

Oh well, at least the Badger hockey team is playing well.

Need to catch up as this weekend I was into something totally different. As good but different. HORROR MOVIES!!! lol

Man, INSANE!!! O_O

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=702990

Scrivens stopped all 59 shots the San Jose Sharks poured on him in a 3-0 shutout. It's the most saves by a goalie in a regular-season shutout in the expansion era. The previous record was 54 saves by the Phoenix Coyotes' Mike Smith on April 3, 2012.

Well, Olympics are over and hockey is back in full swing.  I know there was a game yesterday but who cares?  Today is the good games! Watching the Red Wings vs Canadiens right now.  Love me some Original Six matchups.  Wings are leading 1-0 with 5 left in the game with the so far, GWG by Bertuzzi.  So excited that hockey is back! We get a couple months straight of hockey then playoffs.  With MLB Spring Training starting today, too....awesome time to be a sports fan! Now if only Spring would actually come.  We still have at least 10 more days in a row of this almost 0 weather.  In Fahrenheit, it's going to be -14 tomorrow....F

Fuck the Crapnadians!!! lol

Tomorrow'll be cool, Devils VS Blue Jackets and Hawks VS Rangers. Nice it's back even if we had great Hockey in the Olympics.
The NHL is what counts. big_smile

kXnPunk wrote:

Man, INSANE!!! O_O

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=702990

Scrivens stopped all 59 shots the San Jose Sharks poured on him in a 3-0 shutout. It's the most saves by a goalie in a regular-season shutout in the expansion era. The previous record was 54 saves by the Phoenix Coyotes' Mike Smith on April 3, 2012.

That is sick! Were the oilers two men down the entire game or is their D just that inept?

Their defense sucks big time... lol

Well that's extremely cool, I have a bunch of NHL channels for free now part of the new ones I just got today so I'll enjoy this month a WHOLE LOT!!! Woohoo!!! big_smile

Watching Devils VS Rangers, 3-1 my Devils and it's only the first period. Cool.

5-2 Devils game over Bye Bye Blue Jackets.
Was a cool going back to NHL games.

Hawks loosing 2-0 though but I don't watch it. More interested to see Devils play. smile

But man, these new channels it's INSANE!!!
10 of them playing Hockey every night, H3LL I'm glad.

Watching the Bruins vs Capitals.  Ovechkin got his 800th career point in this game!! also, in other games, Jagr got his 700th career goal becoming only the 7th person in history to do that!

Watched Coyotes VS Avalanche. Entertaining game it was. smile

And YAY OVECHKIN!!!

My boyz are kicking azz!

Yeah and it's great that it's an outside ice.
Sweet but damn it's snowing man, lots of that crap on the ice... lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2014-03-01 22:43:14)

That's cool you get the extra channels.  I'm jealous.  I have to hope the games are on broadcast tv.  This is one of the first Hawks games i've seen this season.

^^^
Urgh damn, I'd die. lol

But you could still find them online, lots of channel's sites stick 'em up right after it ends...

But yes, I dig this a lot, gonna be such a cool Hockey watching month.

AND SCOOORES!!! 4-1 Hawks YAY!!!

Yeah...another!  smile

I don't have the discipline to wait till its over.  I listen to the games. 

That's one thing that's cool about NHL over NFL is listening to the games on line are free.  Can you believe you have to pay to listen to NFL games (through NFL.com anyway)??!!!  Granted, if the team you're following  is close, you could probably find it on regular radio.  With the Hawks being a State away from me though, usually the radio station covering them doesn't come in well.

Damn they are trashing them HAHAHAHA YAY!!! They ROCK so much man... And let's not forget that Penguins aren't a bad team...

I pretty much gave the Hawks no chance to win this game.  They have been sucking for weeks.  Then they totally dominate them.  The first period wasn't even close and lets not forget those pipes.  I think this was a message from Toews to Crosby...hey Captain Canada!  smile

For some reason the Hawks have been able to get up for these "big" games like against Boston and Anaheim.

The stupid Blues just made some sick moves though.  So I'm not optimistic about the division.  Although, big moves to teams that are doing well do have a way of backfiring (Iginla?!?!?!).

One thing at a time though...Yes Punk!  Great win against a great team!  smile

Yeah that's strange how they react against big teams but hey, go them anyways. Now if my Devils would do the same damn them, 22nd is another freaking BAAAD year.

Love Trade Deadline time. Knew it had to happen eventually was expecting Loungo to get traded eventually,but today I wasn't expecting. I have to say I am extremly happy he finally got to go where he wanted too

Last edited by KillerClown (2014-03-04 17:28:47)

KillerClown wrote:

Love Trade Deadline time. Knew it had to happen eventually was expecting Loungo to get traded eventually,but today I wasn't expecting. I have to say I am extremly happy he finally got to go where he wanted too

Why exactly did he want to go to Florida? Did he want to start golfing earlier this spring?

Sounds like Loungo's wife is from there and still lives there with her family. He trains in Florida every off season. Plus after everything that happened in Vancouver it would probably be nice to go to a low key place like Florida

Anywhere but cold freezy Vancouver really. And Florida's the hottest place like all these Southern states so... big_smile

Big game tonight, Wings VS Devils. That'll be cool.

Now if these NHL channels would show something else than this publicity crap during the day I'd be happy. Slap previous games rather idiots... Hahaha