Topic: DHMW Season 2, ROUND 8

It's a battle of the bladed weapons this week as...

http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx332/LonTurner/Deadliest%20Horror%20Movie%20Warrior/Mahogany_zps15412293.jpghttp://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx332/LonTurner/Deadliest%20Horror%20Movie%20Warrior/VS_zps44cdb67f.jpghttp://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx332/LonTurner/Deadliest%20Horror%20Movie%20Warrior/Michonne_zps69dade28.jpg

PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE IN THE ACTUAL POLL!  Y'KNOW, THAT THING WAY UP THERE AT THE TOP OF THE POST?  WHERE YOU CLICK IN ONE OF THE LITTLE CIRCLES AND THEN CLICK THAT LITTLE GREEN BUTTON WHICH READS "VOTE"?  Yeah, THAT thing.

THE RULES:

1. Vote objectively for who you think is deadlier.  This is not a popularity contest.

2. Please be sure to comment below to explain why you came to your decision.  Those who do so, your votes will count as FIVE POINTS

Those who do not, or those whose explanations are in regards to the character's popularity rather than an objective comparing of the characters' abilities (see rule #1), your vote will only count as ONE POINT.

3. Voting will be open for seven days, at which time I'll post the results.

Have fun, and vote responsibly. smile

Re: DHMW Season 2, ROUND 8

I hadn't seen Midnight Meat Train, so I just watched it.

Michon would beat Mahogany.  Michon is fast and agile.  She is quick and can out maneuver the slow Mahogany.  Her sharp blade would slice up Mahogany before he could get to Michon.

Plus, dorky Bradley Cooper beat Mahogany, so pretty sure most people could.  Plus, plus, Michon is super hot (I didn't use this as my reasoning and am following the rules, its just an additional comment).

Mahogany is a pretty bad ass dude, but Michonne is highly skilled with a sword, she is also fast and more agile like Ghostseeker said. Part of Mahogany's advantage comes from working in an enclosed space. If that were the case he would have a greater chance of besting Michonne, but I think her resourcefulness and skill would prevail even in a tight spot. Michonne gets my vote.

Last edited by Theli (2013-09-30 22:59:50)

Michonne is fast, SUPER FAST and yes, very agile, she can do moves that'd strike down Mahogany instantly. So yes, I vote Michonne for sure. big_smile

We need more people to vote in this!

Thanks for the bump, Ghostie.  And yeah, we DO need more people to vote.  I don't do these things for my health, people!

Mahogany would get his ass handed to him, literally! Michonne is just too damn skilled with her lethal, skilled, precision cuts with her Katana. I envision Michonne toying with Mahogany by first cutting off his hands, and then putting him out of his misery by lopping off his head.

Winner: Michonne.

Voting is over.  No need to tally; only one combatant got any votes.

Winner: MICHONNE

Thanks for those who participated.  Keep an eye out for the Month 2 Finals, which will be up shortly. smile

YAY BABY!!! Wooohooo!!!

Haven't lost much of these, cool. smile

Cool, cool. smile

As for my take, I think Mahogany would surprise Michonne.  She's bad-ass when it comes to zombies, but remember she barely managed to defeat The Governor, and he wasn't even armed when they fought.  I think Mahogany, with his grab-bag of lethal, over-sized butcher gear and tolerance for pain, would leave poor Michonne in pieces.  My two cents. smile