Topic: All Things Chucky

I love Chucky. Been a big fan of the Childs Play movies since I was a kid and I was more fascinated than scared of the loud mouth little fucker because I thought he was  such a badass. And Brad Dourif is just awesome. One of my favorite actors.
http://www.movie-moron.com/wp-content/gallery/remake/childs-play-remake-brad-dourif-chucky-voice.jpg

Re: All Things Chucky

Watched Curse of Chucky last night and thought it was really good. Brad did a damn good job in it.

I really liked Curse of Chucky as well. I wouldn't argue that it's probably the best sequel but I still favor part 2 & 3 for nostalgia purposes.

Just watched Curse of Chucky. It feels more old school and it was great to see it go full circle at the end with Chucky still after adult Andy after so many years. It was also good to see Jennifer Tilly back for a cameo.
After Brad Dourif made his name as the voice of chucky , guess it's finally time for him to bring in his daughter into the franchise.

Old Don Mancini interview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLgYJUNo1xI

I've also been a fan of Chucky and the Child's Play series from a very early age. The first two films of the series in particular I took a liking to early on. I even had a full-size Chucky doll I used to play with when I was five years old. I'd do the whole "Dumballa...give me the power I beg of youuu!" thing and would totally freak out my Aunt with it. lol There's a picture of me hugging it somewhere...I'll have to see if I can drag that up for nostalgia's sake. As for my favorite of the films now, I'd have to say the original...but I like them all (except for Seed of Chucky, ick).

I have not seen Curse of Chucky yet, but as I've said on the forums before, I am really looking forward to seeing it when I decide to pick up the DVD. I like hearing all the decent reviews that its been getting on the site.

On my watch list for sure.
Maybe i'll do a Chucky marathon.