Topic: American Horror Story: Coven (SPOILERS)

I didn't see a thread for this, and since it starts tonight at 10PM US Eastern on FX, I thought I would do the honors.

Remember that our British friends are usually a week behind, so either put up a

**Spoilers**

warning, or use the

[color=black]Spoilers go here.[/color]

trick.

Re: American Horror Story: Coven (SPOILERS)

Hell, I completely forgot this was back on tonight.  That makes five shows I gotta DL tonight...

Last edited by LoudLon (2013-10-09 18:53:04)

Just finished watching the first episode of the new season and glad it's back. Jessica Lange dancing to Iron Butterfly's

LoudLon wrote:

Hell, I completely forgot this was back on tonight.  That makes five shows I gotta DL tonight...

Same for me. But I knew it was on, just don't have this channel here. It'll probably be streaming in a few days anyways so...

Ohhhh IRON BUTTERFLY AND JESSICA!!!

I was forced to watch the first episode. Haven't seen an episode of any season, and it looked interesting, but after that? I sure don't look forward to Wednesday nights anymore. Stupid sister and her stupid moving over to Bell, and now she can't get stupid FX and has to come over and watch this stupid show.

Stupid... stupid show. It better get better, cause that episode was friggin trash.

Loved it!

It was okay.  As usual Jessica Lange was the best thing about it, and Sarah Paulson always pulls her own weight, but as with the two previous seasons there's a lot of choppy visuals and "shocking" events are thrown at us at a rapid-fire pace to disguise the fact that there's no real point. 

It's like reading a series of headlines without a story to go with them.  LOOK! A brutalized slave wearing a bull's head!  LOOK! A teenage witch flipped a bus!  LOOK!  A man is shriveled up as his life force is sucked out of him!  LOOK! A chick rides a guy in a hospital bed to raise his blood pressure and make him bleed out of every orifice!  LOOK!  A fat old lady uses blood for night creme!

Okay.  And...?

I like everyone of them equally.
Always found it awesome and been watching since they started.
Yes I know, I'm not hard to please at all but still insanely cool one.

Looking forward to see what Coven brings us this season.
Started pretty damn nice. big_smile

This season has been excellent thus far. Voodoo vs witchcraft.

And oh yes , this episode - Zombies !!  It's american horror walking dead story.

Damn! Jessica Lange is looking really good this season, she makes me feel kind of funny.

I think the thing that left me feeling most uncomfortable in the first episode, wasn't the bullhead man, the voodoo priestess or the head witch whatever... It was the racism. I know it was pretty accurate how many were treated back in those days and that was really what gave me the uneasy feeling.

Yeah indeed and it's still not vanished all the way like it should and I loved that they brought it up. Might open more eyes and hearts...

Just watched the first 5 episodes, ending with the Halloween episode.    Chainsaw scene was killer. big_smile

I'm lovin this series so far this year. Really good stuff so far. Better than last season imo. smile

^^
Agree.
Started off much better this season, and the various plots weave together better and overall make more sense.  Though I'm still laughing about 2 resurrected characters getting it on.  Not quite as over the top as Dead Alive, but funny nonetheless.

i gotta admit, I still have yet to sit down and watch a full episode of this season haha. The girlfriend has watched them all though. She says it's really good. Last season was alright at best I found,but I will try getting around to watching some of this season