Topic: Where's Wolfy?

Hey has anyone seen Wolfy lately? He's never gone this long!

Re: Where's Wolfy?

He's been making posts on facebook.
Perhaps he is just busy smile

^^
What Ravie said.  He just hasn't felt like posting here recently.  No biggie, he's fine.

I've seen him drop in here and there over the last several weeks.  I'm hoping he comes back soon.  We've lost enough regs already over the past year. hmm

Nice to know he's doing okay! smile

@Lon - You're losing normal regulars and gaining new ones though. smile

Though I still know it sucks losing people coming here.

I wish you'd been around back with Movie Maven, Deadhorse, Mirth, The Dead Shall Rule and Constantce were all still around.  This place used to be jumpin', yo. hmm

I only remember as far back as when Mikki was around, and even then my memory is still a bit sketchy of who was here. You, Az, Cap, and Mikki is all I really remember to be honest.

But yeah, it would have been awesome to be around when this place had tons of regulars.

LoudLon wrote:

I wish you'd been around back with Movie Maven, Deadhorse, Mirth, The Dead Shall Rule and Constantce were all still around.  This place used to be jumpin', yo. hmm

So why did they leave?  I miss all those people.

No idea.  All's I know is it's not because of me, because everybody loves me. smile

Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:

@Lon - You're losing normal regulars and gaining

new ones

though. smile

Yes I'm here! smile lol

Though I still know it sucks losing people coming here.

Yes it does. I've been on one forum for over ten years now. We miss old regulars who leave!

LoudLon wrote:

No idea.  All's I know is it's not because of me, because everybody loves me. smile

Oh buddy, I'm sorry you're Alzheimer's kicked in early...

Swollen was one of the funniest dudes that ever came here.

I miss Deady being here too. 

Good to here Wolfy's doin well though.

floridapossum wrote:

Oh buddy, I'm sorry you're Alzheimer's kicked in early...

Who are you to say that to me?

No, seriously, who are you?

Didn't someone forget to post part of their thread earlier this evening?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/ … 3810_n.jpg

thanks for the thoughts gang! i'm still around and pop in now and again. post regularly  on facebook and put nonsense on twitter and i'm still chasing rabbits and cuties, and still throwing paddies and bursting my clothes in frustration at work at times but hey! you're a great bunch and puts on Arnie voice " i'll be bach woof woof"! smile

Last edited by wolfman1959 (2013-10-20 04:39:28)

Mavie left because she took up her podcast(s), which cut into HM time.  You can still see her on Skype fairly regularly; I don't auto-invite her anymore because she's usually doing something else I don't want to interrupt, though I'll drop off a "hi, how ya doing?" note occasionally.

Mirth & Constance I don't remember.

GoldenScimitar, DeadShallRule & Deadhorse just kind of didn't care anymore.  I think Deadhorse was a good friend of DemonToSome, and stopped showing up after Demon got banned for the 2nd or 3rd time.

MistressOfHorror ended up doing something new that took up a bunch of her time.  BabyFirefly got tired of us making fun of her Paris Hilton obsession.  HQ and Panda are back doing school and working (HQ is impossible to get a hold of).  Crispy is working out life issues.   Got a message from PuppyMonster that she might stop by HFest '13 at some point.  Vengey hangs out more on FB now.  DG is just really busy.

Don't know what happened to TwistedSista & Mikki, they kept hanging out on Skype for a while, but then vanished from there, too.

Don't know what happened to SheSaid, MorgueX, DethBanger, MachetteMassacre, or PyroPyrahna at all.

Anyone else?  lol

Mikki got scared for certain reasons by certain people and Kirsty(twisted) is still around on facebook and twitter, i think she was having her time taken up by her children and a few issues which she didn't agree with on here but nothing major.

LoudLon wrote:

Damn right! ( high fives) " Bollocks" ( shouted in unison! smile )

^^
Thanks Wolfy for the info.  Bollocks, indeed, my furry friend.

This was awesome-
Vampy pulled out the "aluminiumumum" at dinner tonight.  We had to explain to the parents the source of it.  Interesting part was that my mom knew "Wolfy" was "that British guy who likes soccer." 
[And she remembers who I have my sports bets against- Underdog (Padres) and Lon (Reds).]

azathoth wrote:

^^
Thanks Wolfy for the info.  Bollocks, indeed, my furry friend.

This was awesome-
Vampy pulled out the "aluminiumumum" at dinner tonight.  We had to explain to the parents the source of it.  Interesting part was that my mom knew "Wolfy" was "that British guy who likes soccer." 
[And she remembers who I have my sports bets against- Underdog (Padres) and Lon (Reds).]

that was a classic night and i'm glad it's still around  on tape, if you keep listening enough you might learn how to say the word properly wink.

Awwwww! i'm touched that your mum knows of me Bryan, i iz a legend! smile

So why did DemonToSome got banned ? What happened to Godzilla_Rules ?

^^
DTS got banned because his drunken ramblings were getting way to sexual and focused on HM members.  Lon & Howdy warned him a bunch of times...

Not sure about Godzilla_Rules- I think she got mad/was upset at someone (probably me lol ) and took off.

Somebody got scared of somebody?  I get pissed off, (not to be confused with pissed, or pissed on), by y'all, but never afraid.

it's over now pammie . it was a little awkward because it involved two people that i liked very much and they got a bit heated with each other and i was kind of stuck in the middle but it wasn't over me ! LOL. and Az you were half right with Godzilla but it wasn't you, she was upset with , take it from me smile