Topic: Does Anybody Know This Movie?

Hi there~ I'm new to this site (at least I just joined it recently) but anyway, there's a horror movie I've been searching for everywhere, and I'm just at a loss. I can only really remember the scene at the end.
I remember a woman running away from something, she may have had a child as well, but I'm not sure...I think she was running through a little abandoned hut or something by the sea/lake, either that or it was part of a lighthouse. Then she came to a rocky cliff, climbed down it to the water where there was a boat, and she/they got into it and got away, and that was the end. I think there may have been a guy waiting for her by the boat, too.
I'm not sure if this is the right place to be posting this, but if you know what the movie is, I would be SOOO thankful!
Thank you~ ^^

Re: Does Anybody Know This Movie?

sorry, have no clue..

About how long ago did you see it?

Oh, it was years ago~ I'm pretty sure she was being chased by something supernatural, like a ghost...I actually have a list of horror movies I've seen, and I've been through sooo many, but I just can't seem to find it. I think the movie was older, but not really old...maybe around 2001-2003 or something?