Topic: Wheres All the Love

ThaT  an angel deserves in this madness?

Re: Wheres All the Love

Love is earned, and not given easily.  Stick around, and maybe you will feel loved.  The madness allows us time to sort our fears.

Thanks gs I wish your wisdom was heard inbetween me earss 31 years ago

I was being genorous when its really oh shit I'm old

Ghostseeker wrote:

Love is earned, and not given easily.  Stick around, and maybe you will feel loved.  The madness allows us time to sort our fears.

wise words Ghostie, wise words.

AngelToOthers wrote:

how old are you? if that's not a rude question. i bet i'm older.

Love is everywhere truely. It starts by loving what you are. I might not be as wise as Ghostseeker, the one you call GS but I truely believe in what I say. And I love you. NONONONONO not in a sexual way, of course not. lol

And as for MADness, well I gotta say that I kinda love it, I love what hurts me, I love pain. Used to it, been living with it for a long, long time. I'm used to it now. big_smile

As Ghostie pointed out, you have to earn love.  And you do so by:

1. Not acting a fool like the last time you were a member here.
2. Not making our females members uncomfortable with aggressive, sexually explicit posts like the last time you were a member here.
3. Flooding the boards with bizarre, senseless posts and new threads like the last time you were a member here.

Follow those three rules, we'll love you like butter.  Break those three rules, you know what happens next.

I'm watching you...

smile

WHERES ALL THE LOVE??!!

in THE NOTEBOOK.

specifically.

I love lamp

4. Don't talk about being old.

uwe boll must be stopped wrote:

I love lamp

https://59f21ade-a-62cb3a1a-s-sites.googlegroups.com/site/vervemonkeyproject/Home/images/web-images/LoudNoises.gif?attachauth=ANoY7cpCspDwz8ORKMsRxfWoyoENmXH7eMU-WLiWfmOBkiyc0yUCbPzVwtRoOqCa79mRB7RdE4opw4EfJ4QonCyxe2feiGYmh9IWB_publ0D-1iYqI6QsCUAyWpPwYRv_bWMYPZ0YbtqlbfNGlikjl6S03NFfrIwM_BMkLrwsxXPxUaQm1WXN2KS10JXDHzuNpaEgjL5CyDk_N9OWhNkfemIKp0PJ2CZ4VNzn7T56tLAwiBSyeQ_MYjTtF_6eJe7C2ePWU0wLiDd&attredirects=0

LoudLon wrote:

I'm watching you...
smile

And the monkey never sleeps.  Add in the Demon Boffin's non-sleep time and there is no room for nonsense here.

So spoketh the daemon sultan.

wolfman1959 wrote:
AngelToOthers wrote:

how old are you? if that's not a rude question. i bet i'm older.

ha wolfy nothin is rude to me but I somehow doubt it my hairy friend that your older than me for some outthere reason

LoudLon wrote:

As Ghostie pointed out, you have to earn love.  And you do so by:

1. Not acting a fool like the last time you were a member here.
2. Not making our females members uncomfortable with aggressive, sexually explicit posts like the last time you were a member here.
3. Flooding the boards with bizarre, senseless posts and new threads like the last time you were a member here.

Follow those three rules, we'll love you like butter.  Break those three rules, you know what happens next.

I'm watching you...

smile

Mr Lony you are getting quite technical here buddy... hey I knew and I hoped I didn't fool anyone... if I did the jokes on you! ha Hey let me back as I was is a simple request Ima tryin to get it together. Let me be who he was is all I ask /

No.
You had a second chance with your old nqme and you blew it.
New name, new start.
Blow this chance and there'll be no more chances.

floridapossum wrote:

4. Don't talk about being old.

hey possum nice to see ya

LoudLon wrote:

I'm watching you...

smile

Don't watch too hard Lonny I don't want you to get a kink or somthin lol

azathoth wrote:

So spoketh the daemon sultan.

If you say so az lol

Cap Howdy wrote:

No.
You had a second chance with your old nqme and you blew it.
New name, new start.
Blow this chance and there'll be no more chances.

Word of the wise man.
OK but its not a new start man its a continuation but a change!
I seem to be good at fuckin things up but...

Stay cool and everyone will be happy.

I'm alway cool man. I'm an old freak from the good old days who is missing them, And this site... so lets talk horror tongue

^^^
Ok. What the Horror new flick you're the most looking forward to???

Me it's Adams Family 2. big_smile

^^
No Raoul, no dice.

^^^
Ahhh well true but still, IT'S THE DAMN FREAKING ADAMS FAMILY!!! lol

Uh huh.  You want a movie called King Kong who's main character is a Chihuahua?  Standards man, I know I barely scrape by, but Bloodsport 2, or (shudder) Bruce Lee Fights Back From the Grave.?  God, typing that title in prooper grammar offends me...]

edit- I'm not letting a ladybug be a stand-in for a real monkey.

Last edited by azathoth (2013-11-20 21:15:55)

um az um whats the matter huh? Are you OK? I hope everything is good in your life! If you are in need of a shoulder than you can depend on me!

^^
I'm fairly sure my Vampy can take care of anything I need up to major organ replacement.