Topic: DHMW Season 2, ROUND 12

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE IN THE ACTUAL POLL!  YOU KNOW, THAT THING WAY UP THERE AT THE TOP OF THE POST?  WHERE YOU CLICK IN ONE OF THE LITTLE CIRCLES AND THEN CLICK THAT LITTLE GREEN BUTTON WHICH READS "VOTE"?  Yeah, THAT thing.

This week features a clash of subterranean mutants as...

http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx332/LonTurner/Deadliest%20Horror%20Movie%20Warrior/CHUD-1_zps967e98f0.jpghttp://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx332/LonTurner/Deadliest%20Horror%20Movie%20Warrior/VS_zps44cdb67f.jpghttp://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx332/LonTurner/Deadliest%20Horror%20Movie%20Warrior/crawler_zpscfac4c5f.jpg

The results of this week's match will determine the fourth and final contestant for next week's 3rd Month Final, so make those votes count!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE RULES:

1. Vote objectively for who you think is DEADLIER.  This is not a popularity contest.

2. Please be sure to comment below to explain why you came to your decision.  Those who do so, your votes will count as FIVE POINTS

Those who do not, or those whose explanations are in regards to the character's popularity rather than an objective comparing of the characters' abilities (see rule #1), your vote will only count as ONE POINT.

3. Voting will be open for seven days, at which time I'll post the results.

Have fun, and vote responsibly. smile

Re: DHMW Season 2, ROUND 12

CHUD mutants, without a doubt, they were a lot more durable, and had a lot more advantages.

The extendable necks would give them more range to attack

And plus, the CHUD mutant's eyes gave off a pretty bright illuminating effect, the Crawlers wouldn't enjoy that too much, nope, not at all!
Another thing too, the CHUDS gave off radiation, being around that defiantly isn't good for your health, lol.

Hell, you gotta remember too, one bite from a CHUD turns you into one as well, so the outcome of a CHUD vs. Crawler fight would probably lead to Crawler CHUDS, haha!

Last edited by RawHeadRex (2013-11-03 19:16:27)

I voted crawler, but I'll justify it later.

That's fine.  Just do so before voting's over and it's all good. smile

It has been ages since I have seen CHUD, but I remember the crawler being faster and more agile. I think a crawler would get the jump on a chud and get the initial strike. The chud would definitely hurt the crawler if it got a hold of it, but I think the cralwer would squirm free and would eventually ware down and defeat the chud in a prolonged battle of running, hiding and attacking.

Okay I need a C.H.U.D. re-watch anyway and I haven't seen Crawler. I'll be bock!

Oh damn should have read the whole thing.  The Descent well of course I know that guy.  Have to go think about it now.  I'll be bock!

C.H.U.D.

Here's how I imagine the fight.

CHUD hides in a corner in the Dark. Crawler thinks he's heard something and approaches to verify. CHUD snaps him and Crawler can't escape or dodge him, he can't see shit. The End. Also CHUD could go practically anywhere but Crawler has to stay mostly Underground and gets out only to hunt so... Yes. CHUD = more killer definitely.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-11-05 01:06:12)

That is a good point, the Crawlers are limited to only being able to survive underground, the CHUDS can come up to the surface anytime they want

Crawlers to me are just like driving a fast [their main quality] Lamborghini full speed downhill a mountain road lights off.
Shit WILL happen!!! lol

It's kinda sad that no one else decides to post in these polls -_-

It does feel like a tremendous waste of time sometimes.  But then again, I can't blame anyone but myself.  Nobody put a gun to my head and told me to post these things. hmm

Incidentally, about two and a half hours to get your votes in, folks.

Some weeks just seem to have more activity than others. It is sometimes hard to cast a vote too, if you haven't seen the movies.

^^^ Giving folks a reason to check out films they maybe haven't seen has always been an ulterior motive with these matches, the best opinion being an informed one and all that. smile

This reminds me that I haven't watched CHUD 2 in awhile.. Yaaa, good ole Bud the CHUD. big_smile

I'm going with the crawlers because the CHUD were a little bit too much about raping. probably because it was the 80's. also The Descent is a great movie. Chud had those glowing eyes and if your in the dark they would be pretty easy to spot. The crawlers were perfectly adapted to the environment  and any noise brought them running. Try not breathing hard when you are scared to death.

Last edited by uwe boll must be stopped (2013-11-10 18:16:22)

Well, I think where the battle takes place may influence the outcome but if we're not on C.H.U.D.'s home turf I think the Crawler would win if we were in his cave. However, overall, due to less limitations on C.H.U.D.'s movement, I'm voting for the C.H.U.D.'s over all.

I've asked several times before if folks want me to include a location for a given match to occur but to this day have never received an answer.  So as far as I'm concerned the matches can take place anywhere you guys want them.  I leave it entirely up to the individual.

I think making a location could potentially influence the outcome too much. I just normally imagine it where ever neither would have too much of an advantage over the other. Like in this instance, both live underground, I imagine the fight would happen underground.

Voting is officially over.  The results:

CHUD
Total votes: 3
Justified votes: 3 x 5 pts each = 15 pts
Non-Justified votes: 1 x 1 pt each = 1 pt
Total points:  16

Crawler
Total votes: 2
Justified votes: 2 x 5 pts each = 10 pts
Non-Justified votes: 0
Total points:  10

Winner: CHUD

Thanks to all who participated.  Next up: our Month 3 final, which will be up before you can spell supercallifragilisticexpialidocious without having to copy and paste my correct spelling. big_smile

uwe boll must be stopped wrote:

I'm going with the crawlers because the CHUD were a little bit too much about raping. probably because it was the 80's. also The Descent is a great movie. Chud had those glowing eyes and if your in the dark they would be pretty easy to spot. The crawlers were perfectly adapted to the environment  and any noise brought them running. Try not breathing hard when you are scared to death.

The glowing eyes wouldn't be a bad thing against the Crawlers, they CAN'T SEE!!!

So yes, CHUD wins, COOL. Another win in my pocket. Where's my trophy LoudLon??? Oh there's gonna be more??? Ok then that's extremely cool. And don't think it's a waste of time, we might be few but we SURELY ENJOY IT LIKE DAMN CRAZY H3LL!!! big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-11-11 02:19:22)