Topic: ninjas or pirates

me and alot of my friends play around and fight with wooden swords and stuff like that, and we either clasify ourselves as ninjas or pirates to determin teams and stuff like that. so wat do u all think is better, a stealthy, silent ninja, or a bloodthirsty, drunken priate?
im a ninja by the way.

Last edited by deathgate666 (2007-06-01 16:02:09)

Re: ninjas or pirates

Yea Ninja's are pimp.. I never understood the allure of pirates..

I myself am a ninja.  We are strong and silent.  Besides have you ever seen a group of pirates sneak up on somebody?

Without a shadow of a doubt Ninjas for damn sure. I myself am a ninja. Ninjas are not only strong and silent, but can kill you with a single blow with their bare fists are feet. But imagine if there were ninja fighting pirates. That would be interesting.

Ninjas rule.  We are so much cooler than pirates.  Ninjas can kick pirate ass anytime.

Oh god yeah. No ones wants to mess with a ninja. We'll just kill you with our endless attacks and also with our kick weapons too.

i am very good with those paper ninja stars. i used to throw them at teachers all the time, untill i got in trouble because of it, now i just throw em at my fellow students

Pirates just stink up the place.  We are lean, clean fighting machines.  Pirates have what a wooden leg and a rusty sword?  We have an throwing stars, grappling hooks, swords, daggers, spears, battons etc..  A pirate is no match for us.

Ninja's like Sho Kosugi from Revenge of the Ninja back in the 80's was awesome!!!

i want to kno who voted for pirates....

deathgate666 wrote:

Where's Tim at? Just kidding Timster. lol

deathgate666 wrote:

Damn right. Pirate voted but didn't comment. Cowardly.

I'm voting for Pirates..... they seem to have a neverending supply of rum tongue

Pirates!!! The sea, the rum, being as ragtag as ya wanna be. Having a loyalty that only your freinds understand and its the standard. Yo Ho HO the pirates life for me!!!!!
where's the gold??

Right on Dead......   I live on the water and always out on it. So it would fit in just perfect.

I could never be a pirate anyways b/c i get sea sick. lol

Damn, pirates is catching up in votes on here......c'mon you ninjas.

Pirates all the way. tongue  Yes ninjas are better killers but pirates just kick ass in almost every other way.

well since you didn't put pony, i guess i'll be a pirate.

Last edited by Adog (2007-06-02 08:33:31)

Arrrruuugghhh...hee hee hee

Damn, it's tied up now in votes.

hehehe Pirates will over take ninjas pretty soon, just wait.

DemonToSome wrote:

hehehe Pirates will over take ninjas pretty soon, just wait.

Damnit, where are all of you martial artists at......I need backup on this poll.lol

C'mon one more vote for Pirates. We all know who's gonna win this one. tongue

really people wat would you rather do, run around like drunken idiots or be stealthy and kill people in really creative wayes, like pulling out their liver big_smile