Topic: have people forgiven Mel Gibson

It's time for people to get over it. He's a really good actor/director and there aren't a lot of them around these days. "Get the gringo" and "the beaver" are both underrated movies and i'm sure he will be in over-the-top mode in machete kills. At least he is taking his comeback seriously just by the amount of work he is putting into getting bulked up for "expendables 3".

http://www.bodybuilders.gr/images/mel-gibson-muscle.jpg

Re: have people forgiven Mel Gibson

Comeback??? He never stopped really.

And damn was he BADASS in Machete Kills really, amazing performance he delivered.

The dude is an insanely good actor. Well for me he is. big_smile

kXnPunk wrote:

Comeback??? He never stopped really.

And damn was he BADASS in Machete Kills really, amazing performance he delivered.

The dude is an insanely good actor. Well for me he is. big_smile

I agree with you totally. he is good in everything he appears in and "signs" is still one of my favorites of all-time

^^^
Oh damn yes, what a superior performance in this and what an amazing movie it is. A true MASTERPIECE of Sci-Fi, no doubt possible.

So he freaked out a few times.  Everyone goes a little insane every once in a while.

Signs- "I'm insane with anger!"
Though I have to agree the aliens suck at reconnaissance- you're deathly adverse to a liquid that covers 3/4ths of the planet, and you try to invade?  Monkeys have better strategic forethought than that.

that's what happens when M. Night Shymalan writes your gameplan

Why do you think his name "M."Night Shyamalan azathoth???

Monkey of course!!! lol

^^
Ouch!
That or trees try to kill you.  Speaking of which, there are 2 films, Trees and Trees 2: The Root of All Evil, that have a Jaws-like plot, but with trees.  No, I'm not kidding.

^^^
Oh damn now that interests me, I love trees like you can see in the Forest thread and I've never seen any of these so thanks a lot my Monkey Knight friend. Come here Kickass, NOW!!! lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-11-10 10:20:48)

No he's lost all credibility because of what he said. Hard to get back in hollywood's good graces if you diss Jews. Plus the media is set up to tair you down. They only care about selling juicy stories and crazy Mel Gibson sells. I wonder when Tom hanks will be taken down.

Ha but Tom Cruise still works and people forgot about his crazy shit at that girl's show, what's her name Oprah??? Yeah, Oprah...

Some people just can't handle all the publicity they have, all that well. And he is one of them. I still like him and his movies.

Some people just make mountains out of molehills.

kXnPunk wrote:

Ha but Tom Cruise still works and people forgot about his crazy shit at that girl's show, what's her name Oprah??? Yeah, Oprah...

Oh, trust me, people haven't forgotten that episode.  Or his crazy Scientology video, or his Matt Lauer interview.  The dude is a loon.

I like Tom Cruise as well, behind the crazy Scientology thing, he genuinely seems like a nice guy. I think so anyway.

kXnPunk wrote:

People haven't forgiven tom he's still crazy tom who's into Scientology. Plus tom didn't diss Jews.

Everyone is crazy people have a false sense of actors. There just like us they have flaws. That's why I don't want to know a lot of actors I see on the screen. Once I know to much I have a hard time distinguishing the actor from the actor. All I ever see is tom cruise or brad Pitt the person not the actor. People have no one to blame but themselves.

^^^
Exactly my point, fuck all these asshole that diss the actors. Just look at what people think about Lindsay Lohan, damn, LET HER PARTY LIKE SHE WANTS and well true, they are humans so they can make bad decisions and judge stuff they shouldn't do. At least they have their opinions and express them freely. So whatever they say I still respect them for their work, I don't give a fuck about their private life and why should I...

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
Exactly my point, fuck all these asshole that diss the actors. Just look at what people think about Lindsay Lohan, damn, LET HER PARTY LIKE SHE WANTS and well true, they are humans so they can make bad decisions and judge stuff they shouldn't do. At least they have their opinions and express them freely. So whatever they say I still respect them for their work, I don't give a fuck about their private life and why should I...

I agree but as far as Lohan goes there is a difference between having a good time and being a crackhead. that girl needs legitimate help

^^^
There's people into much worst positions that are or have been Crackheads, the Toronto mayor for example. So I say let her do her own experiences, if someone told me to stop when I was a Junkie, I would of tell them to go FUCK THEMSELVES. Let her live her life, she'll calm down once she's over that passage. And boy she'll remain the HOTTEST GIRL IN THE UNIVERSE forever and EVER for me, even if she's a drug addict. lol

mike3881 wrote:

No he's lost all credibility because of what he said. Hard to get back in hollywood's good graces if you diss Jews. Plus the media is set up to tair you down. They only care about selling juicy stories and crazy Mel Gibson sells. I wonder when Tom hanks will be taken down.

What did he say? I haven't heard about this.