Topic: Cant remember that movie

Hey everyone! I need some help trying to find this movie I saw before. Its not to old. What I can remember from it is, it had to with ghosts of slaves that were part of the underground railroad but like the guy who was helping the slaves actually took them and trapped them underground, under like a fireplace and either tortured them or like sacrificed them and now they are haunting the land kind of. And I remember the family that lived there that was being haunted had a dog and it like got trapped in this wooden animal trap in the forest. And the little girl i think it was was like friends with one of the ghosts that was an old man and told her where gold was burried. Also a scene where there is like a tire swing from a tree where some of the slaves were hung.
If any of you guys know what this movie is please let me know! Thank youuuuu big_smile

Re: Cant remember that movie

was it "beloved" (1998)?

Last edited by wolfman1959 (2013-11-12 05:39:48)

The movie was more recent than that tongue but thank you!

Could it be Haunting in Connecticut: Ghosts of Georgia (2013)?  Or is that too new?

THAT'S IT!!!! YOU BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEING THANK YOU!!!!! I could have sworn I watched that movie a while ago but I guess I didn't lol.

Monkey dance time!

http://www.annaguirre.com/wp-content/uploads/dance-monkey.gif