Topic: Spider Walking

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBEEafg54_0[/youtube]

Re: Spider Walking

I can't believe some people......

Re: Spider Walking

Kinda freaky....

Re: Spider Walking

ummmm... they call themselves horror fans???

Re: Spider Walking

I am all kinds of confused right now and I am 75% sober.

Re: Spider Walking

The Epitome of Fear wrote:

I am all kinds of confused right now and I am 75% sober.

lol ya i think she has a speech problem

Re: Spider Walking

Vote Freddy 2008.. lol

Re: Spider Walking

deathgate666 wrote:
The Epitome of Fear wrote:

I am all kinds of confused right now and I am 75% sober.

lol ya i think she has a speech problem

I was thinking a strong hispanic accent... hmm

Re: Spider Walking

The Epitome of Fear wrote:

I am all kinds of confused right now and I am 75% sober.

Well girl then it's time for some tequilla shots.....are you scared?:lol:

Re: Spider Walking

DeathbyHighKick wrote:
deathgate666 wrote:
The Epitome of Fear wrote:

I am all kinds of confused right now and I am 75% sober.

lol ya i think she has a speech problem

I was thinking a strong hispanic accent... hmm

I was born in NYC but my parents are Brazilian, so that makes for a weird accent. smile

Thanks for watching guys!

Re: Spider Walking

Keep us updated on all your goings-ons Dark Spider!!!!

Re: Spider Walking

thedeadshallrule wrote:

Keep us updated on all your goings-ons Dark Spider!!!!

I will, thanks! big_smile

13

Re: Spider Walking

i think dark spider needs to change that avatar, its FAR to distracting smile Welcome to the site spider.

Re: Spider Walking

Oh... That was... Interesting.  lol

Re: Spider Walking

TiM the Zombie wrote:

Oh... That was... Interesting.  lol

I'm going to do it again, but this time with better questions. Any suggestions anyone?

Re: Spider Walking

What are your feelings towards political sub-text's in horror films and what affect do you feel it has on the American movie-going public?  tongue