Topic: Azzy & DG's podcast

We are considering do an occasional podcast.  We're not sure exactly what we're going to, so suggestions are welcome.  Our first idea is to do a review of "Night of the Creeps."  We would welcome guests.  This means you, Lon.

2nd topic- "Why do you like horror. What draws it. etc."

So what do you think, good idea?

Re: Azzy & DG's podcast

I dig it.  And I'd be happy to appear as a guest. smile

I voted I like cheese but I was meaning yes. Just couldn't do anything else. But with this earlier experience, that'd be great. big_smile

I think it's an excellent idea for a collaboration.

Your first topic should be fun, but the second topic, "Why do you like horror" is one I find vastly interesting for a number of reasons. If you guys decide to go ahead with doing a podcast or two, I can't wait to check it out.

^^
If you want, you can be a guest  for the "why do you like horror" episode.

azathoth wrote:

^^
If you want, you can be a guest  for the "why do you like horror" episode.

Ooh, heeellz yeah. I'd very much like to do that. But if/when that episode is up next, I would like to be notified so that I could do some preparing concerning the various subject matter to be discussed. I'm guessing that listening to your first podcast would give me a pretty good idea of the flow of things, though. Thanks for the offer too, Azzy.

The first one won't be for a while- I have to finish moving the next 3 weeks, then we're running into Christmas, so you have time.  But I will give you a good head start warning.

The podcast idea is to bring in guests to bring in different ideas and viewpoints, but especially experts on whatever we do.  DG could talk for 3 days straight about Hammer films, and I could go on about the most awful films ever made to the moon and back, but that would get dull rather quickly.

azathoth wrote:

The podcast idea is to bring in guests to bring in different ideas and viewpoints, but especially experts on whatever we do.

I doubt I'll be able to participate in EVERY podcast but I'll see what I can do.

big_smile

I'll have my people call your people.  I'll leave it to my people as to what exactly they will call your people, but I trust my team.

http://img3.wfrcdn.com/lf/49/hash/1524/542842/1/Monkey+Stuffed+Animal+Collection+III.jpg

Or maybe I'll just let that turkey-loving freak take charge.  He does seem decisive. lol

Last edited by azathoth (2013-11-16 02:17:31)

Whatever you do PLEASE DON'T DO ONE ABOUT EXORCIST!!! Mwahaha

And Jaws neither for that matter... lol

Episode 3- Exorcist with guest Punk.
Episode 4- Jaws with guest Lon.
Episode 5- Halloween with guest Crispy.

Yeah, I can't see anything going wrong with that lineup.  lol

Last edited by azathoth (2013-11-16 03:05:28)

^^^
Me neither.
Aside me, LoudLon and Crispy blowing the place down to pieces... lol

Sounds good.

^^
You an expert in any particular horror area?  You can be a guest, too!

By the way, who voted for "I like cheese?"  Justa wonderin'.

kXnPunk wrote:

I voted I like cheese but I was meaning yes. Just couldn't do anything else. But with this earlier experience, that'd be great. big_smile

tongue

^^
Oh, hell, this means I have to actually read everyone's replies now?  Shit.  I don't like you very much now. 
Now witness the snappy dance-

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/1192854/monkey-morris-dancing-o.gif

Oooh, so snappy like!  Booyah!

^^^
Mwahaha you asked I replied.

*Me dances like the Monkeys... lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-11-16 03:58:43)

Love the idea, and would love to participate when I can!

^^
Theli, you gotta do a Dracula episode with us.  Last night was fascinating on all the stuff we were talking about.

I would love that! Can't think of a Dracula adaptation I didn't like!

^^
Oh really.  You're talking to the wrong monkey.

Dracula 3000

Bonus Casper Van Dien trailer action

You have been monkied.

Just be happy you're not a turkey.
<---

tongue

edit- why the f' am I still awake?  I'm not even sleepy yet, and it's 4:30 AM.  And I don't drink caffeine.  I guess being happy with having a job?

edit 2- sorry Theli, I just see no way you can like Drac 3k.  I'm waitng for someone to make Drac 4k so I can expand my crap film watching.  And yet I know all the lyrics to Les Miserables.  I'm a freaking walking enigma.

Last edited by azathoth (2013-11-16 04:35:01)

Ha, yeah haven't had a sip of the black stuff today and am still wide awake (watching old no holds barred fights I might add), even gotta work tomorrow.

Yes go for it. talk about beauty and the beast though smile

Sounds like a winning idea! I would really enjoy hearing personal perspectives about horror from HM members.