Re: 40,000 posts?

Well everyone it looks like we finally hit 40,000 posts on the greatest site ever. I am more than pleased to be apart of this site, especially meeting and making friends here. With everyone here that we can all share the samethings along with our agrees and disagrees. This is definitely feels like home to me. Thank you Meh and Goon for putting this site together for all us fans of what we were born to love so much and have as much passion as we all do. This is the only site that matters when it comes to horror movies, along with Terrorfeed. I just wanted to express myself and appreciation for you guys to make me feel welcome here.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-06-04 20:19:52)

id say something, but BDD pretty much said it all.

So what you're saying is that i took the words right from you. big_smile

ya exactly

Well here's to getting 50,000 posts soon.:cool:

You know what. Forget about the 50,000 posts. Lets just try and reach 1,000,000 posts. big_smile

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

You know what. Forget about the 50,000 posts. Lets just try and reach 1,000,000 posts. big_smile

That's alot of beers I will have to drink then.:lol:

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Hey i think you'll be able to handle that. Don't worry i'll join in with you on all that beer. MMMMMMMMMM BEER.

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

i think your gonna kill your liver, but dont worry too much, you could always get it replaced.:D

deathgate666 wrote:
RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

i think your gonna kill your liver, but dont worry too much, you could always get it replaced.:D

Oh my liver is good. I know i don't drink as much as Rip. But I'm really not sure about my lungs though. lol