Topic: Slaughter Of The Innocent : An audio story writen and read by me.

hi guys and ghouls  you remember if you read some of the entries in the poetry corner section we have on HMCA, i said some time back when i go into my dark periods of mood i write stuff as a kind of councelling? well i wrote this today in about two and a half hours, as i said i don't always know what i'm writing but it's always dark. instead of writing all this down again i've done it as an audio. it lasts just over 18 minutes, i've listened back to it and it's ok, perhaps my best work so far although that's not saying much.it's got some bad language in it . if you listen to this, thank you and i hope you enjoy it. i'm sure you'll let me know what you think, i'd like to know. here it is and thanks.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1O96FQMkRaQ

Re: Slaughter Of The Innocent : An audio story writen and read by me.

My my jaw hit the floor VERY VIOLENTLY while listening to it. It's like a Anvil thrown in your teeth. lol

WOOOAAAHHH!!! I sooooo enjoyed it it's nuts. Thanks for these wonderful 18 minutes I just lived, was fantastic.

So freaking full of emotions it's nuts. And what a truely magnificient story. Dark, bloody, full of that atmosphere we like so much. A truely amazing work my man.

The ending is perfect... Wow damn...

I need some Hardcore Death Metal right now to get out of the atmosphere you've put me into!!! lol

I too enjoyed it very much Wolfie!  Now I want some Nox Arcana or Midnight Syndicate.

Yeah this was awesome Wolfie great work!