Topic: RIP Paul Walker :(

Damn this is sad news.
Loved the guy. H3LL, only 40, too young to die, way too young. RIP my friend... sad

http://www.ctvnews.ca/entertainment/fas … -1.1568826

Re: RIP Paul Walker :(

way to young. never had much success outside of the fast and furious but I really liked him in running scared. hard to find anyone who has a bad word to say about him as a person. so sad.

Last edited by Ash's missing hand (2013-12-01 00:25:59)

Loved - Into the Blue.  Great movie, and Paul was great in it.

RIP.

The best performance of his life to me is in RUNNING SCARED too!!! Damn was he amazing...

And in Project Lazarus too. Another talented like mad one goes way...

H3LL totally distroyed his Porsche, crazy... O_O

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/12/01/article-2516303-19BF938300000578-301_964x704.jpg

Word is he was in the passenger seat when he and whoever was with him drove off. Speculation they switched seats. Seamed like a nice enough guy, from what I'm hear he did a lot of charity work. I loved him in varsity blues.

Yeah his implication in various causes was full of good thinking and lots of heart...

Fuck you AGAIN Grim Reaper. I'll finally suck your Soul someday, it's a promise.

not a nice way to go, and a shock and a tragedy. not a fan of " The Fast & The Furious " film series , only saw the first two and didn't bother with the rest but he was a competent actor and i too thought he was pretty good in " Running Scared" and a few other of his  films. R. I . P.

Last edited by wolfman1959 (2013-12-01 05:36:03)

RIP Paul Walker,  this is horrible he was a really good actor with some amazing movies

Ash's missing hand wrote:

way to young. never had much success outside of the fast and furious but I really liked him in running scared. hard to find anyone who has a bad word to say about him as a person. so sad.

I love Running Scared.
Should watch it again. Been a while.

RIP

Yeah this sucks.

RIP!

He was way to young. His poor little girl sad While I loved him in the Fast and Furious movies, he did a lot of charity work and even had his own charity. May he rest in peace.

Daughter Meadow Walker tweeted: "When I was little he taught me to walk, taught me to smile, and taught me to never give up. I love him even before I knew what love was. He was my hero. My REAL life hero! He will always be in my heart! It brings tears in my eyes as I write this. You're gone, but not forgotten! R.I.P Dad!"

Poor little girl... sad

Damn, she made me cry again...

How sad! sad  R.I.P... Blessings to his family and friends

I actually found this out earlier today when I got a newsletter from gracie jiu-jitsu, in addition to all the other cool things he did, movies and charity work, raise a daughter, he was also a brown belt in jiu-jitsu. It really sucks to lose not just a good actor but a good person.

Last edited by Theli (2013-12-01 19:54:03)

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/74/88/d8/7488d8ee379c5ec3f0c477749c703a40.jpg

I'd never seen a Paul Walker flick until yesterday, when my big sis had me watch Pawn Shop Chronicles.  Then I turn on the news this morning and learn he died.  Peculiar timing.  Such a shame.  So young, and my understanding is he was a passenger, not the driver, so he's dead because of some other idiot.

Condolences to his friends and family.  But as a token of respect, I encourage everyone to check out Pawn Shop Chronicles.  He's only in the first story (it's an anthology, kind of a white trash Pulp Fiction) but it's funny as hell and entertaining from start to finish.

^^^
Yeah piss me off the passenger's thing. He deserve better.
I hate idiotic things you hear on the net when someone we respect falls down. A HOAX... Now come on, what lack of that exact damn respect.

But yeah, damn yeah Pawn Shop is great!!!

How dangerous is that Porsche he died in???

Man, a freaking V10!!! O_O

http://mashable.com/2013/12/03/paul-wal … he-safety/

http://rack.1.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDEzLzEyLzAzL2E5L1BvcnNjaGUuOTQ3Y2MuanBnCnAJdGh1bWIJOTUweDUzNCMKZQlqcGc/44c228b6/0a0/Porsche.jpg

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-12-04 14:58:23)

Sadly, this is what happens when you need status symbols like that.  I only like Walker in two movies, Joy Ride and Running Scared, but sad to see that this driver's penis complex is why we no longer have this actor.  RIP.

Driver's penis complex, I like that. big_smile

Very, very cool one from Universal this is.

http://youtu.be/o8UCI7r1Aqw

Dominic: "The most important thing in life will always be the people in this room right here, right now, mi familia..."

H3LL YES!!! 

Very touching hommage to this dude.

Thank you guys.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-12-05 06:26:03)

It'll be interesting to see how the 7th movie turns out.  I heard he was all done with principal photography but then now it seems like the movie was only half filmed.  They're going to no doubt have to kill him off....sadly in a car accident, too.  Or have him be arrested or kidnapped or something.  I'd do it in a car accident because that's probably the way Walker would want his character to be killed.  I haven't seen the 6th movie so don't know where the story arc is now but I'll definitely be interested to see 7.

^^^
Yeah the best way to do it would be to kill him. It would follow up the story the best way like this. And yeah that's certainly the way Paul would like Brian to be taken off in a car accident... Just like him. He dies that way, Brian dies the same way.

H3LL, I'd even go further and make him die in a V10 Carrera... But that's just me. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-12-05 19:24:46)