Topic: POLL: DHMW Season 2, Round 16

HEY, YOU!   DON'T FORGET TO VOTE IN THE ACTUAL POLL!  YOU KNOW, THAT THING WAY UP THERE AT THE TOP OF THE POST?  WHERE YOU CLICK IN ONE OF THE LITTLE CIRCLES AND THEN CLICK THAT LITTLE GREEN BUTTON WHICH READS "VOTE"?  Yeah, THAT thing.

This week we have ourselves two terrifying, titanic tusslers as...

http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx332/LonTurner/Deadliest%20Horror%20Movie%20Warrior/RawheadRex_zps4b1b4944.jpghttp://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx332/LonTurner/Deadliest%20Horror%20Movie%20Warrior/VS_zps44cdb67f.jpghttp://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx332/LonTurner/Deadliest%20Horror%20Movie%20Warrior/Pyramid_zps0f70e43f.jpg

May the stronger "head" prevail!  This is the last match of Month 4, which means the winner will compete against the three previous weekly champions next week in the Month 4 Final.  So make those votes count!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE RULES:

1. Vote objectively for who you think is DEADLIER.  This is not a popularity contest.

2. Please be sure to comment below to explain why you came to your decision.  Those who do so, your votes will count as FIVE POINTS

Those who do not, or those whose explanations are in regards to the character's popularity rather than an objective comparing of the characters' abilities (see rule #1), your vote will only count as ONE POINT.

3. Voting will be open for seven days, at which time I'll post the results.

Have fun, and vote responsibly. smile

Re: POLL: DHMW Season 2, Round 16

Pyramid, he'd slash Rawhead Rex's head off in less than 2 minutes with his massive sword...

23 page views

1 vote

Something ain't stirring the Kool Ade. mad

Rawhead Rex look at those teeth he's going to tear through that tin can pyramid. The guy has a 150 weight advantage. Look at the pythons for arms he has. He can probably steal pyramid heads knife away from him and use it against him. Cool looking doesn't equal better/stronger.

The blade, the blade... Majorly huge at that...

I missed this one. I gotta go with Rawhead Rex. Still need to see that movie to be honest, but it just seems likely from stats alone, pyramid head was cool, but he is so slow.

because R R has "superhuman durability" vs  Pyramid's "difficult to kill" ability, and being that Pyramid is slow & lumbering; Rawhead wins this battle.

Looks like another loss for me. lol

heh heh, your eye for picking champs is weakening tongue

^^^
Hahaha Yes, gotta call Samara and Freddy at the rescue, might fix it all, they're the most badass EVER!!! big_smile

My vote is going to Pyramid Head. Giant sword. One swing. All it takes is one swing and it'll cut Rex in half. Ever wondered how it would be if Rex even lost a limb? That type of thing hasn't been portrayed in the film. So, I'm curious what will happen if he did lose an arm or a leg. I don't think he has regeneration, then again being a pagan deity why wouldn't he? But yeah...

Pyramid Head.

Go vote in the thing on top... I won't be alone so we might have a better chance with Pyramid Head. big_smile

Unfortunate for me, I'm quite late. I can't vote. sad

^^^
Ahhh well damnit. lol

No worries.  I'll count it.  I let this one run long because of the holidays, but I'll be tallying up the votes this weekend, as well as posting the Month 4 Finals.  Mark you calendar. smile

Alright...

http://www.bloomberg.com/image/iuUOBp6z1skE.jpg

lol

Now, then.  As mentioned I let this one go long due to the holidays but now it's time to get back on track.  Our results:

Rawhead Rex
Total votes: 3
Justified votes: 3 x 5pts each = 15 pts
Non-justified votes: 0
Total pts: 15

Pyramid Head
Total votes: 2
Justified votes: 2 x 5pts each = 10 pts
Non-justified votes: 0
Total pts: 10

Winner: RAWHEAD REX

Thanks to those of you who participated.  Rawhead will be back shortly, as he's joining the three previous weekly winners for the monthly final, which will be posted directly. smile

Boooooooooooooooo!!!

Ah well can't win them all right??? lol

What irks me is that this match has been up for two weeks, but only five people voted.  Frustration!

I hear ya bro. No one comes to the Event section, post it in the horror section and I bet you will get more votes. Oh and woooo Rawhead Rex!

Last edited by Theli (2014-01-05 20:49:08)

^^^
Wisdom of truth. big_smile