Topic: wheres Horsy man? its me demontosome

HEY you ... you seemed to leaved along time ago fdor sum unknown why

times change but what the fuck wearever you at man... I dont fo;llow crap/ I know you aint crap
I I just thought since Im on right now! not totally cause I got banned mayme I can find out where my texas buddy is

Re: wheres Horsy man? its me demontosome

I last talked to Deady about a month ago. He said he was hopelessly busy with his tumblr site, where at last count he had 11,000 followers.

woooooooooh i'm not impressed

but thanks you creature for nothin LOL

hey you now mw man I'm sti;l the same as ME but

Yeah, Bill hasn't been around in a while.  The last time I saw him here was several months ago, IIRC.  Saw his name at the bottom of the page, refreshed the page a minute later and it was gone. 

Too bad.  He's a cool guy, fun to talk to, and his knowledge of obscure horror and exploitation flicks puts mine to shame.

hey lonny do me a favor man ...dig dig dig .....
get me back man I will do anything         ////        but that

mr lony you must knw where my head is at! You are the only one who gets reality,,Im tired I havent slet for days//// iyts the tunes I keep putting on all the time that keeps me togethee

dont ignore me man youre the best mod here

this use to be my internet fruuuuk for years
what why what did I do that was so killer

how many peeps wanna go back ro this/////// none only me I'm the only one that wants to be a member! of this fuck captain howdy wake up

gad I cant believe P was a member here /// this is the worst shit crap //// thamks

whoever is filming this is drunk I donnt wabt a copy...FUCK OFF HOWDIE I was in the beginn so dont make me start agin. man I was 53  I think

no I meant to send to mutherfucker
not tv

AngelToOthers wrote:

whoever is filming this is drunk I donnt wabt a copy...FUCK OFF HOWDIE I was in the beginn so dont make me start agin. man I was 53  I think

And this is why he can't be a member here.