Topic: Happy 2014 to all

Yes in a few days we're going into another year added to our life... Sweet. Hopefully this one will be as kick ass as 2013 was. big_smile

http://data3.whicdn.com/images/89665520/large.jpg

Tumblr 2013 review: http://yearinreview.tumblr.com/2013

Re: Happy 2014 to all

I have nothing I just hope the year isn't as boring as this past year.

I would love to be back in California on New Years and take my family to the Rose Parade in Pasadena. Back in the day; me and a few friends would go to the pre-parade party on New Years eve. Bands playing, good food & drinks, and people just having a good time. Damn that was a great time!

Here's hoping in 2014 i'll be living with the bf.

Oh my resolution this year is the same as ALL my damn life.

In 2014 I'm gonna take NO resolutions. lol

I'll ride a Sk8 over 2014 from beginning to end so yeah, it'll be a fun one too. Sk8 rules. big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-12-29 00:22:24)

keep working on my bachelors degree and hopefully take a family vacation this summer

Very nice countdown taken from movies this is. big_smile

http://youtu.be/et73p86--ls

This year had better be better than the last. But just as good for new horror flicks, last year rocked in that regard.

Last edited by Theli (2013-12-30 03:18:14)

Move out on my own. I need to have my own place for atleast one year. I don't think I could ever pop the question to my girl until I live on my own for a bit. Man I hope she doesn't read this.lol

^^^
HAHAHAHA Yeah let's hope.

Theli wrote:

But just as good for new horror flicks, last year rocked in that regard.

H3LL yeah, an amazing one. 2014 looks just as badass at this point in time so I bet it'll keep on riding on that track. big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-12-30 05:57:54)

I don't believe in new year resolutions.  We make our own luck...wishing for things is one thing, but I believe in taking action to make those a reality.  2012 was the worst year of my life so my goal was to make 2013 the opposite.  It came close, that's for sure.  Now 2014 my goal is to keep it up!

I don't do " New Years resolutions" anymore. My belief is that; if you want to change, just do it at the time when your ready. 

I was thinking how to celebrate new years eve this year??  I'm thinking: a bunch of good foods and better sex.

I do have one New Year Resolution, and it's to stop lying so much.  To wit...

I'm always joking about how good lookin' I am.  And the truth is, that's a lie.  I'm not good lookin'.  I'm devastatingly handsome.

There, I said it.  Damn me if you will.

^^^
HAHAHA Crazy you. big_smile

Goodbye 2013

Evil Dead
Carrie
Mama
Pacific Rim
Haunter
Hansel & Gretal
Hatchet 3
The Conjuring
Stoker
Curse Of Chucky
Frankenstein's Army
I Spit On Your Grave 2

And lots of great others...
Thank you.

Welcome 2014

Haunt
She Says
Poltergeist remake
Raze
Horns
Devil's Due
Resident Evil 6
See No Evil 2
Static
Dmonic
The Quiet Ones
Grim Night
Feed The Gods
DV2

Looks like we'll have a very nice one too. YAY!!!

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-12-30 17:41:46)

Cool to see the Holiday Babes haven't gone into vacation yet. big_smile

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/7e/4d/d7/7e4dd70926d5ffb5089a5eae35e6ff73.jpg

But it's tonight so I wish ya all a kick ass Party night. We did it last night with the Evil Black Gang. big_smile

http://s9.favim.com/610/131026/funny-animals-funny-girls-funny-jokes-funny-kids-Favim.com-1017482.jpg

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-12-31 02:04:10)

I'm hoping all of my HM friends have an enjoyable New Years Eve. I'll probably just be relaxing, using up the last day of my free month trial on Netflix, and doing a bit of reading. I might type up a year review, too, which is something I did for 2011 and 2012. Might as well just keep it up.

Here's to an excellent, mind-expanding 2014 to all. * raises coffee cup *

Happy New Year to all at HM! Cheers smile

Best Wishes! Pleased to join you all.

The Creature wrote:

I'm hoping all of my HM friends have an enjoyable New Years Eve. I'll probably just be relaxing...

Same here.  After over a month straight of hosting family, all I want to do is kick back and enjoy the peace and quiet.  I'll let others go out and get drunk and hoot and holler.  I'm more interested in decompressing and sleeping in late. lol

Happy New Year boyles and ghouls! Dunno what I will do tonight, I have a couple invitesw to parties, which I may attend. But my friend had a bad experience, something like an aneurysm or embolism in his brain, doctors don't know, and is still has a bad headache, so i told him I would spend the new year with him if he wanted company.

Happy New Year HM friends. All the best for the coming year! Tomorrow I'll be doing the Polar Plunge with some good friends in Narragansett, Rhode Island in honor of the beautiful young daughter my good friend lost in 2013. We'll plunge and drink and celebrate in her memory. Enjoy every moment my friends!

Good luck freezing your butt off Ken!

getken wrote:

Happy New Year HM friends. All the best for the coming year! Tomorrow I'll be doing the Polar Plunge with some good friends in Narragansett, Rhode Island in honor of the beautiful young daughter my good friend lost in 2013. We'll plunge and drink and celebrate in her memory. Enjoy every moment my friends!

Very honorable, and brave my friend.

To all HM members; I wish you happiness, and prosperity in 2014.  For those of you who are going out for the evening to party. BE SAFE!

Hope all you awesome people have an epic new year! big_smile

I'll be doing sweet f*ck all tonight!

Happy New Year friends.
It's nice having you guys to vent to and to talk to in general. And I apologize for all the venting that I have done. It's probably been an eyeful tongue
Going the the brother-in-laws I think. Unless boyfriend changes his mind.
I think he would rather stay home and dick around on his computer or play his new Wii U.
Happy New Year. Be safe.