Topic: Goodwill

i have a goodwill store right near me, so i go over there often. its like a salvation army store if any of u dont kno. but anyways, i found a classic Slayer tape, but i also found somthing else thats worth a good deal of money. i found an old Cher record from 1974, Dark Lady. its in really good condition, no scratches at all, and it plays fine. im not a huge fan of her music, but i think it was wroth it. i only paid a dollar for it.

Re: Goodwill

Hey sell Cher on eBay and you can probably get more money for it. Anybody will buy crap from that site.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-06-03 12:37:54)

ya i kno

That's where I get all my t-shirts....

DeathbyHighKick wrote:

lol i buy mine from wal mart...

I like the feel of previously worn shirts....and I'm all for plain desgined, uninteresting clothes.....thrift stores do it for me.

I found an old VHS copy of "Evil Dead 2" at a thrift store once.  I didn't buy it, but thinking about it now, makes me wish I did.

deathgate666 wrote:
DeathbyHighKick wrote:

lol i buy mine from wal mart...

so don't I lol

I try to avoid Wal-mart and McDonald's they are into some sub-plot for our souls I just know it!!!
*whispers to self.."oh crap, did that sound too paranoid and delusional???..nah!"

Yeah and with McDonalds keep on telling everyone 'Eat Me! Eat Me! Eat Me!' Well i can sure as hell tell you i use to eat that but kicked it to the curb sometime in the 90's. They will never brainwash me again. That's what horror movies are for. big_smile

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-06-04 10:32:24)

i really dont like mcdonalds that much, and i never have. i dont like a whole lot of fast food.

The most fast food i would only get is Subway but i don't really consider that fastfood.

Well I don't have the McDonalds curse anymore but the king has me now..Burger that would be I eat so unhealthy at times today I had cheese fries and chicken fingers it was soooo good...wait how did we get on food anyways I thought it was about the goodwill lol..

Good question. Thank thedeadshallrule for starting it. lol Ok back to the Goodwill topic.

im going back to there today to look at more records and tapes. both are just a dollar, hopefully ill be able to find something good.

What another Cher record. lol

i said im not a fan of Cher, i bought it because i kno that people would pay good money foor old records, esp ones from popular artists.
Im gonna look for another Slayer tape. or they had some Billy joel, but they were all scratched up, so im gonna look again and see if i can find one in good condition

I know i'm just messing with you on the Cher record. Hey you should look to see if they have some weapons. That would be cool.

no i looked, they dont. last time they did have the clasic super nintendo Mortal Kombat. but i didnt have money for it

Nice. Even though i never owned nor played Super NES in my life.

ya well, its that game that got me to really love fighting games

I used to thrift shopping for the old clothes something like from the 70's the real deal nothing like something in the stores now..I also go there for halloween costumes I bought this dress once and made it into a rensance (sp?) dress and I went as dead Juliet... wink

Oh yeah same here. I've played and owned all of them except on Super NES but still have the original on Sega CD.

wow, the sega cd was pretty crappy, i liked the genesis alot though.

Hey i owned a couple of good games for that system. I even owned Bram Stoker's Dracula and Sonic the Hedgehog which was the best and still the best look one out there today.