Topic: New WWE Leprechaun movie

What are your thoughts about the new movie. Here's a clip of the new movie I found.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHHJClPfgsw

Re: New WWE Leprechaun movie

The original Leprechaun movies are definitely guilty-pleasure watches for me. I'll pick this one up when it comes out, but I'm kind of skeptical about a Leprechaun movie without Warwick Davis. It looks like they're taking a more serious approach to the movie which will be a relief after some of the other installments to the franchise.

Probably gonna be silly, but I might be in.

I saw interview clips from the actor and director and they say it's a serous movie.

Even better, I hope they think it's serious, and are incredibly wrong. Nothing better than an unintentionally bad flick.

I wasn't interested when they first announced it and i'm still not. The first leprechaun movie is one of my favorite movies and i just hate hornswoggle. It looks like something that would and should be on syfy or straight to dvd.

Last edited by jrs1991 (2014-03-17 16:22:15)

Nah, I'll pass.  Haven't been a fan of the WWE films, and I liked the silly Leprechaun movies.  Leprechaun in Vegas, in Da Hood, in Space...  I was hoping for Leprechaun on Uranus next.

Doink the Clown as the leprechaun

This looks horrible. Def going to pass.

This is better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nda_OSWeyn8

Maybe one late night when I have nothing to do, I'll give it a watch.

But it honestly seems like one of those movies you watch with your girlfriend, and then 20 minutes into the movie, you are making out and having intercourse.

Djinn wrote:

This looks horrible. Def going to pass.

This is better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nda_OSWeyn8

Ha, I remember seeing that when it first happened!  My favorite part was the "amateur sketch" of the Leprechaun, lol .  Though the "magical Leprechaun flute passed down thousands of years from my grandpa" was a good one, too.

I just finished this and it was worse than I expected.  Actually started out pretty good too.

^^^
Damn, I haven't seen this yet but I've read plenty of bad reviews for it haha. I'll probably have to wait until I'm drunk one night with nothing better to do and sit through it then tongue

What a shame. I thought this would be redemption for the Leprechaun movies after the Space and Hood movies but I'm dissapointed to hear it got bad reviews.

It was one of the worst horror movies I've ever seen. If it wasn't for this one part in the movie you wouldn't even know it was a leprechaun. The costume looked fake as f*ck. It looked like a rubber suit. No imagination was put into it. I thought I was watching a Sci Fi original. I had high hopes for this movie because I really liked See no Evil.

Lol, Leprechaun Syfy movie. I might as well watch this one I guess (which is also pretty terrible)

PunBB bbcode test

I'll pass.